No announcement yet.

What's this "stans" crap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this "stans" crap?

A new buzzword for the kindergarten generation?

Jesus ****ing Christ in a blender, don't you double IQ pricks ever try discussing boxing like ADULTS?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    A new buzzword for the kindergarten generation?

Jesus ****ing Christ in a blender, don't you double IQ pricks ever try discussing boxing like ADULTS?
    So to make your point you decided to make a thread where you come off as a whining teenager? ...I understand people here might upset you sometimes but i found out that if you ignore them everything works out fine...theres plenty of people here who you can discuss topics with in an adult manner, no need to waste your time with the ones you cant.

Comment

Stan wears a Flat cap and his old mans a dustman...

Comment

Just a way to discuss boxing with Floyd fans b/c they aren't really boxing fans just Floyd fans, they love him in wrestling, love him in Dancing With The Stars, love him in NBA celeb all-star games, love him in borefest against DLH, they just love him period, in there eyes Floyd can do no wrong!!!! Hell his next 4 fights could be DLH, Hatton, DLH, Hatton and they would still be talking bout the 15--20 million he made off each fight all the while overlooking the real fighters he didn't give a chance just to fight for easy paydays!!!! Same people hating on the Klitschko fight like Floyd fighting DLH again, doesn't really make sense considering the first Floyd/DLH fight was boring and there are other options out there for Floyd while Wlad doesn't have much in the form of competition in the Heavyweight division!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Morales View Post
          Just a way to discuss boxing with Floyd fans b/c they aren't really boxing fans just Floyd fans, they love him in wrestling, love him in Dancing With The Stars, love him in NBA celeb all-star games, love him in borefest against DLH, they just love him period, in there eyes Floyd can do no wrong!!!! Hell his next 4 fights could be DLH, Hatton, DLH, Hatton and they would still be talking bout the 15--20 million he made off each fight all the while overlooking the real fighters he didn't give a chance just to fight for easy paydays!!!! Same people hating on the Klitschko fight like Floyd fighting DLH again, doesn't really make sense considering the first Floyd/DLH fight was boring and there are other options out there for Floyd while Wlad doesn't have much in the form of competition in the Heavyweight division!!!!!
          im a hater
          u dont count. look at ur name. u got hate in ur name already son. so stop the hate and give me facts. i keep it real and say the truth. Floyd the truth fanatic. lifestyle...flashy. ima getting sick of these haters and all of there lies. Money may is on top of his game and u gotta deal wit it

Comment

stans = shorter than "nuthuggers" therefore more convenient to type. also more fitting. GOD ANORAK STOP BEING A ****TIONAL HATORZ

Comment

Feminem created a lot of fellow *****s with that 1 song.

Comment

Look at your name, you got STAN in your name, SON!!!!

Comment

Look at your name, you got STAN in your name, SON!!!!
                  at least i got facts my dude and support the #1 Money May. u just spit it out hate. boi get yo weight up b4 comin back cause homey dont play dat.

Comment

See? Like I said on the other thread, they seethe when Floyd has some fans. Seethe.

Comment

Working...
                    X