Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd scared of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt go as far as saying that PBF is afraid of cotto!

IMO cotto is the guy that can shatter floyd's defense

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      It's a joke how the Floyd fans considered Williams a match up that should happen.

I think Cotto deserves a shot. Not saying Cotto is the best, but hes the best man out there for Floyd to fight. Enough said.
      Not many Floyd fans were looking forward to a Mayweather-Williams matchup because there was a "good chance" Mayweather could lose to such a tall, active volume puncher who fought southpaw...

Since then, everyone has changed their tune.

I think Cotto deserves a shot too.

If he doesn't get it, Floyd's resume suffers... a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Not many Floyd fans were looking forward to a Mayweather-Williams matchup because there was a "good chance" Mayweather could lose to such a tall, active volume puncher who fought southpaw...

Since then, everyone has changed their tune.

I think Cotto deserves a shot too.

If he doesn't get it, Floyd's resume suffers... a lot.
        I've said it many times.

"If Floyd doesn't give Cotto a chance, then be it. Cotto will solidify his legacy as he moves up and will be known as the man who fought the people who thought could beat the P4P king"

I just don't see how he gave Judah a shot, even coming off of a loss. That's sad, and won't even give the number 1 guy at Welterweight a chance. Its sad. Theres nothing you can say about that.

Comment

Not scared

I don't thik Floyed is scared, but it has to be in the back of his mind that Cotto might be the fighter that has his #. Like Forest had Shane, Shane had Oscar, and Mayorga had Forest and ect.....you guys get the point. Cotto might be the guy that could beat Floyed and I think PBF knows this and he is way to smart to take this fight.

Comment

I've said it many times.

"If Floyd doesn't give Cotto a chance, then be it. Cotto will solidify his legacy as he moves up and will be known as the man who fought the people who thought could beat the P4P king"

I just don't see how he gave Judah a shot, even coming off of a loss. That's sad, and won't even give the number 1 guy at Welterweight a chance. Its sad. Theres nothing you can say about that.
            You forget that Cotto gave Judah a shot, coming off of 2 losses and one year of inactivity. If you're gonna hold that against Floyd, then you will have to do the same with Cotto or else that makes you a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
              You forget that Cotto gave Judah a shot, coming off of 2 losses and one year of inactivity. If you're gonna hold that against Floyd, then you will have to do the same with Cotto or else that makes you a hypocrite.

Yea, but you lose to a no one. It's not the same.

Don't you think Cotto deserves a shot at Cotto?

Comment

But against Cotto, Judah was coming off a loss to nobody, a meltdown against a top fighter and a NC against a nobody. Hardly any better. Oh yeah, and the 1 year layoff thing isn't positive either.

But Cotto definately deserves a shot at Cotto.

Miguel Angel vs. Jose Miguel... for the universally recognized, undisputed love of their father!

Comment

It is the same. The only difference is that Floyd fought the better version of Zab Judah then Cotto did.

Comment

Working...
                  X