No announcement yet.

Tyrone Brunson Returns on McKart-Marquez Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floydfan26 View Post
    Tyrone Brunson is a *****! I jus read this blog about him on myspace saying he's a womanizer and messed up his ex girls life got her pregnant and left her in Vegas with his son. I hope somebody do knock his ***** ass out! Deadbeat dads...why r most black professional men like that? This *****s a clown. Sure his record IS 18 and 0 but who the **** has he really fought? Noone of any merit. I know the blogs true cuz if you google him all this **** about him n the ex Patrice Austin comes up. We all know that he will get that 19th knockout because its set up by Clip who set up all his other KOs in MI...look @ his record...its a gimmick and a set up.
    I hate when boxers turn to this crap
    You must be the Ex-wife.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
      You must be the Ex-wife.
      Or the son.

Comment

yall funny

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Or the son.
        Neither of the two. Just a real boxing fan who did his research on a boxer and found myself more than I was looking for. Yall funny because the kids only 23 how would he have a son old enough to be writing on a forum? Think Lol...

Comment

this is the younggun writing

the girl thats writing bout me is some girl that is mad that i wouldnt talk 2 her so she google me in hit my girl myspace when i shot her down bottom line is i dont have no kids she crazy boxing do bring lot of groupie come watch me break this record

Comment

Originally posted by theyounggun View Post
            the girl thats writing bout me is some girl that is mad that i wouldnt talk 2 her so she google me in hit my girl myspace when i shot her down bottom line is i dont have no kids she crazy boxing do bring lot of groupie come watch me break this record
            Hahaha. Whatever happened to Brunson?? He had a draw vs a nobody and I haven't heard **** since. Anybody have some info?

Comment

Working...
            X