Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Everyone remembers Ali afterwards could hardly get off his stool because of the effort he gave,” Larry Merchant

Comment

Originally posted by BrendanWoodside View Post
      more quotes would be nice
      there ya go.

Comment

Better now?

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
          Change you name to the board police cause you being a little ***** about such a small issue. Your talking **** instead of posting quotes. Is this a talk **** board? Write your self a citation.LOL
          WTF?!?! How am I being a little *****? I am not the dumbass on here. Who think the marines have something to do with boxing. And your talking **** instead of naming quotes so that **** makes no sense. I'll let you off because you just seem to be stupid beyond belief.

Back on topic.

If that boy even DREAM of whuppin me, he better wake up an apologize!!-

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Bob Arum, replying to a reporters question. "Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth."

Willie Pep: "I've got it made. I've got a wife and a TV set -- and they're both working."

The Glory is the issue to me. Money comes and goes, but a legacy stays forever. I hate to lose" - Shane Mosley

"If they cut my bald head open, they will find one big boxing glove. That's all I am. I live it." - Marvin Hagler

Comment

Originally posted by BrendanWoodside View Post

"If they cut my bald head open, they will find one big boxing glove. That's all I am. I live it." - Marvin Hagler
              keep posting you have good ones

Comment

George Foreman: "The referee is the most important man in the ring besides the two fighters."

Comment

'A hot offence always beats a cold defence'

You no who said it.

Comment

"Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair." - Paulie Mallinaggi

Oh!!! No, my bad. That was John Travolta as Tony Manera in Saturday Night Fever

Comment

"A champion shows who he is by what he does when he's tested. When a person gets up and says 'I can still do it', he's a champion." - Evander Holyfield

"It is wonderful. It truly is. It is the only thing that is real! It's you against me, it's challenging another guy's manhood. With gloves. Words cannot describe that feeling - of being a man, of being a gladiator, of being a warrior. It's irreplaceable." - Sugar Ray Leonard

Tony Galento (when asked about the Bard of Avon): "Shakespeare? I ain't never heard of him. I suppose he's one of them foreign heavyweights. They're all lousy. Sure as hell I'll moider de bum."

Comment

Working...
                      X