No announcement yet.

Greatest Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    wtf are u talking about? i said this is a boxing chat, it wouldn't take a dumbass to figure out this thread is about Boxing quotes
    O.K genus you win!

Comment

wtf are u talking about? i said this is a boxing chat, it wouldn't take a dumbass to figure out this thread is about Boxing quotes
      Let's just assume that while it *should* be considered a boxing quote thread, that it could easily be mistaken for a random quote thread. Whattayasay?

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
        O.K genus you win!

whatever back to thread

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Let's just assume that while it *should* be considered a boxing quote thread, that it could easily be mistaken for a random quote thread. Whattayasay?
          Completely agree!

Comment

O.K genus you win!
            ....stop. just stop.

Comment

Shut the **** up. If people were more specific we wouldn't be here. Why don't you go post in the " I like to ***** at people cause I'am the Board police room"!
              ****en capt save a ho
              So your on a website called BOXINGscene.com. Then you enter forums. So now you have BOXING forums on a BOXING website. Then you enter Non-Stop BOXING. Hmm now what could a thread possibly be talking about? BOXING. You dumb ****. 'The board police' get the **** outta here, ***ot!

Comment

whatever back to thread
                Did I misspell that? Really? I want to know

Comment

Back on topic everyone

Comment

more quotes would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
                      So your on a website called BOXINGscene.com. Then you enter forums. So now you have boxing forums on a boxing website. Then you enter Non-Stop BOXING. Hmm now what could a thread possibly be talking about? BOXING. You dumb ****. 'The board police' get the **** outta here, ***ot!
                      Change you name to the board police cause you being a little ***** about such a small issue. Your talking **** instead of posting quotes. Is this a talk **** board? Write your self a citation.LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X