No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "I want to take after Hopkins"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: "I want to take after Hopkins"

Olympic silver medalist and UK prospect Amir Khan this week spoke to www.madeupinterviews.com and had this to say about his future career prospects:

"Did you see us on Saturday beating that little guy St. Claire? It were dead good, innit? That's what I've done so far me whole career, like - I've boiled down to the lightweight limit from welter and I've fought little guys that could barely make feather."

In further revelations, Amir revealed: "This is what me hero, Bernard Hopkins, did, and he's a legend, innit? He was a light heavy that fought at middle, and spent his whole career beating up Welters. I wanna be like him and one day log on to BoxingScene to read RunW/Knives praising me up for beating up a guy two foot smaller than us, and saying it's dead good cos he were P4P. I love owt like that, me - spending your whole career beating up little guys and gettin' some praise for it. Wikkid."

So he want to start up a race war then?? LOL just joking people.

Comment

lol. It was still a good performance.

Comment

That "Wikkid" did it.

Awesome post.

Comment

**** is lame, just going to start a back and fourth frenzy, honestly it ain't needed..

Comment

LOL.

In fairness I thought he done well, it showed us Khan can go for 12 rounds. Earl was a fully fledged lightweight, and apparently it's Romanov next if he doesn't go to America.

If he goes to America i'd imagine it would be some durable south american type. Don't especially want to see that ****. His career is moving at the speed of light for a Warren fighter though, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Khan should go after one of the weakest belt holders aka David Diaz, if i was Khan i would avoid Juan Diaz like the plague because i really believe Juan would batter Khan inside of 6.

Comment

The worrying thing from Khans point of view is that he got nailed with a telegraphed looping overhand right..if that punch had landed a bit lower on his jaw he might have had problems...against a bigger puncher, he would definitely have had problems, he did the job though so well done Mr Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Desire View Post
                  Khan should go after one of the weakest belt holders aka David Diaz, if i was Khan i would avoid Juan Diaz like the plague because i really believe Juan would batter Khan inside of 6.
                  Juan would crush amirs skull.

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
                    Juan would crush amirs skull.
                    He would? Wikkid

Comment

Working...
                    X