No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael sucks much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
    Bobby (Des Moines, IA): Tell Melinda in Butte that 2.4 million buys the first time around makes enough sense for anybody.

Dan Rafael: Clearly, they are much smarter in Iowa than in Montana.

What does the amount of buys his fights produce have to do with his pound for pound status?

Dan? Are you there? Where are you Dan?

This guy is one of boxing's lead journalists and we wonder why boxing can get off the dround.
    i'm confident Rafael isn't really this jaded, surely he got out of his seat when pavlik floored taylor..

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      i'm confident Rafael isn't really this jaded, surely he got out of his seat when pavlik floored taylor..
      not if he was chowing on a chilli cheese dog

Comment

I knew back in 2000 when NO ONE knew him...and he was like a wide eyed kid, new to the game, loved boxing and was happy to be involved in some way...the game has ruined him now, though,, he's turn into an arrogant jerk...definitely...

Comment

For future reference, please refer to him by his proper name - "Fat Dan."...

Comment

lol........

Hey Scully, Im going to the Khan-Peterson fight. How do you see that one playing out?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              I knew back in 2000 when NO ONE knew him...and he was like a wide eyed kid, new to the game, loved boxing and was happy to be involved in some way...the game has ruined him now, though,, he's turn into an arrogant jerk...definitely...
              I'm envious of him though because he's living the dream. I mean he's basically the ONE and only boxing guy on ESPN. Gets to go to all the fights, does all the stories. Must be a nice position to be in, I mean he's a fan of the sport like all of us so he's doing what he loves.

I disagree with him often but I LOVE how he really hammers away at the WBC/WBA for their corruption. I don't really see anyone else do that in the boxing world.

Comment

Fan Dan, Skip and other shock jocks are indicative why ESPN is shadow of itself.

Comment

Dude is too fat.

Comment

Its hard to take obese people seriously when they talk about sports considering they have never laced them up or broken a sweat ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      I usually don't agree with him but this is spot on.

Mayweather/DLH 2 is a concrete example of how greed beats the championic ambitions.
                      As if there are many fighters who give a crap anymore...

Comment

Working...
                      X