No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison To Star in New Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    is tommy still saying he does'nt have the h.i.v virus that causes a.i.d.s? it would be nice if he did'nt and made a real comeback, but i'm sure he's still infected. if i were in the states i'd watch it though.

There's no cure for HIV so of course he's still HIV positive. Now, according to Morrison the doctor who diagnosed him with HIV back in the 90s made a mistake and that was something he figured out a couple of years ago. Tommy Morrison wants the boxing world to believe that he was never HIV positive in the first place. He really needs to shut the **** up and stop lying. **** HIM...(well not literally).

Comment

I Asked If He Was Still Saying He Does'nt Have It, I Did'nt Ask If He Was Cured, Obvioius There Is No Cure For The Desease.

Comment

His story was that he never saw the original test results and then entered into treatment/retirement/depression/jail/and everything else that happened to him, without ever confirming the positive test.
        When he took an independent test, quite a few years later, there were no traces of the HIV in his system. Some say this can be the case after a course of treatment, yet the virus is still dormant in low quan******...
        He then began his campaign to comeback and set the record straight..
        When he fought in WV, the commission did not require a test with local doctor, but accepted Morrison's independently done test documentation.
        When he tried to fight in TX, for undisclosed reasons, his test was not cleared and he then withdrew his application for a license....
        When I met him his arms and legs were very thin and his chest was huge and plump, and umm, very circular and squishy, very unnatural looking... he also appeared to have some sort of permanent mascara, and was very aggitated when asked any questions...
        Last edited by ringsidemike; 12-26-2007, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Tommy Morrison playing young Tommy Morrison? Hmm, I wonder how they'll pull this one off, since the 'old' Tommy Morrison looks like a dog's ball bag...

Comment

Tommy is finished. Maybe a gunshot wound to the head will help rid boxing of Tommy Morrison.

Comment

Does anyone know how many episodes of this series they broadcast in total? There are 4 episodes currently on Youtube, but I think there may have been more. Does anyone remember?

Bumping instead of starting a new thread.

Comment

Lmao good bump. Thought it was coming out in the coming year hah

Comment

Working...
                X