No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd STANS so ****tional?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Floyd STANS so ****tional?

anytime someone criticizes Floyd, you all take it upon yourselves to launch a complete offensive internet assault. its not that serious, its just the internet.

****in' clowns they are.

Hatton stretched Floyd like no other opponent before him.

He was visibly uncomfortable and his mouth was open after the 8th round.

But he is pure class and perservered.

He should be an olympic CHAMPION. He got robbed. He is a special kind of fighter.

Dont sell yourself short about Hatton. Hell of a fighter also.

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
      ****in' clowns they are.

Hatton stretched Floyd like no other opponent before him.

He was visibly uncomfortable and his mouth was open after the 8th round.

But he is pure class and perservered.

He should be an olympic CHAMPION. He got robbed. He is a special kind of fighter.

Dont sell yourself short about Hatton. Hell of a fighter also.

just let it go.. we get it you guys dont like him. please stop making 100 threads a day telling us how you dont like him. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
        just let it go.. we get it you guys dont like him. please stop making 100 threads a day telling us how you dont like him. thank you.
        if you aint a stan, this doesnt apply. your one of the few floyd fans who's posts i actually respect because they are not soaked and drenched in complete and utter blind bias.

Comment

Okay, what the **** is a stan? I was hoping it would show up here, so I could avoid asking a question that would make me look ******ed, but I really want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            anytime someone criticizes Floyd, you all take it upon yourselves to launch a complete offensive internet assault. its not that serious, its just the internet.
            Ill tell you the truth straight up. 1st off I dont play that kiddie gay talk so kill that right now and I will talk serious for a second. What you people fail to realize is that Floyd is far far far different from anyone else in boxing. By that I mean that no one gets hated on as much as him and you have to admit that. Every fighter has there crititcs but its not even close to what has with fans or the media.

Thats why we defend him so hard because if we dont then who? If I say something bad about Cotto then it doesnt carry much weight because the media loves Cotto and most of the fans do. Thats how it is with most boxers but everyone hates Floyd. You dont see as many negative articles get written about anyone but Floyd. Go to any site and you will see it. Then go to the fan forums and you will see a million threads talking about how Floyd is this or that. Again, its not like that for any fighter. Thats why if your a fan of his then you have to defend them. I dont think we go overboard with it but I think it may seem that way because theres only a few of us and theres so many going the other way.

I can diss Cotto all day but no one is going to buy it. He's the golden boy of boxing right now. Guys like Cotto, Williams, Margarito, etc.. never have bad stuff written about them and they do then its only a little so you dont have to defend them. Its the same on the boards. The only person that gets ripped non stop is Floyd so if hes the only one getting ripped then he will obviously be the only one getting defended by his fans. Then when he wins the haters get mad and the fans feel great and its like there beating the establishment because it feels like 1 Floyd fan for every 30 people against them

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Okay, what the **** is a stan? I was hoping it would show up here, so I could avoid asking a question that would make me look ******ed, but I really want to know.
              no worries..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stan

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Ill tell you the truth straight up. 1st off I dont play that kiddie gay talk so kill that right now and I will talk serious for a second. What you people fail to realize is that Floyd is far far far different from anyone else in boxing. By that I mean that no one gets hated on as much as him and you have to admit that. Every fighter has there crititcs but its not even close to what has with fans or the media.

Thats why we defend him so hard because if we dont then who? If I say something bad about Cotto then it doesnt carry much weight because the media loves Cotto and most of the fans do. Thats how it is with most boxers but everyone hates Floyd. You dont see as many negative articles get written about anyone but Floyd. Go to any site and you will see it. Then go to the fan forums and you will see a million threads talking about how Floyd is this or that. Again, its not like that for any fighter. Thats why if your a fan of his then you have to defend them. I dont think we go overboard with it but I think it may seem that way because theres only a few of us and theres so many going the other way.

I can diss Cotto all day but no one is going to buy it. He's the golden boy of boxing right now. Guys like Cotto, Williams, Margarito, etc.. never have bad stuff written about them and they do then its only a little so you dont have to defend them. Its the same on the boards. The only person that gets ripped non stop is Floyd so if hes the only one getting ripped then he will obviously be the only one getting defended by his fans. Then when he wins the haters get mad and the fans feel great and its like there beating the establishment because it feels like 1 Floyd fan for every 30 people against them
                woah woah woah..............very long post.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  woah woah woah..............very long post.
                  Well to be honest you have too look at both sides of the story...

Reasonable fans will get pissed off if you hate on a fighter for no reason, and if he is the best fighter in the world and you cant find any flaws, the best they will come up with Boring, runner, etc, etc.

I know some people here who aren't even fans of Floyd Mayweather but they defend him because he constantly gets unreasonably hated.

Comment

**** the morons on this site.

Most of the guys here are teenagers and follow Mayweather because he's black and undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                    X