Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My body is breaking down - Ready made excuse or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
    Finally you're being reasonable. When you're not being a ****ing asshole you're a pretty good poster.

As a fan of Floyd I question that move also. The only logical explantion I could come up with was for promotion.

thanks pal

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
      You may be right, but me personally I never kept up with Hopkins career like I do Floyd so it only a matter of opinions.
      I watch them both train, believe me that they're not very far apart, if at all. Hopkins' routine at the age of 42 would make a normal 25 year old double over in pain.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
        If it is mind games he is playing he must be trying to lure Hatton into a false sense of security but I'm sure Hatton knows his opponent to well to be fooled by this.
        in the game of mind games. Even though Hatton knows this but it a little information came into his mind on this he will take some hope one Floyd joints just a little thinking that could enter his subconsous thinking

Comment

PBF trains hard for a fight, of course the body is breaking down. Just look at pro wrestlers, how many injuries they had. Its no excuse.

Comment

If Floyd loses I won't honor any excuses by him. He didn't just start having hand problems. Hatton would deserve full credit for a victory. He won't win though.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
              On 24/7 Mayweather said his body is breaking down and that he probably shouldn't be fighting anymore. Is this a ready made excuse if things don't go to plan for him.

I think he'll win but is he preparing the excuses just in case and if Hatton does manage to pull off the upset will these excuses take the shine off of his greatest achievment.
              If he wins, it's a ready made excuse to not fight Cotto next, becase that is the fight the public will demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                If hopkins can fight on at 42 after being in competitive fights for 20 years then floyd can't say ****. He's in great shape and in his prime. He's just saying that so he can fall back on it incase he loses. Hatton seems the more determined fighter of the two by far.

At the end of the last 24/7 episode when Hatton when in his car you could see it in his eyes that he's ready.

"On Dec 8th I'll be oblivious to tiredness, I'll be oblivious to pain. I'm ready for this one, I'm ready"
                EXCELLENT POINT using B-Hop as an example!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hadn't even crossed my mind, B-Hop is a well known gym rat as well.

Comment

If he never fights again I won't call it an excuse. If he fights someone other than Cotto I'll say he ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    EXCELLENT POINT using B-Hop as an example!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hadn't even crossed my mind, B-Hop is a well known gym rat as well.
                    Bernard doesn't have hand problems and its a completely different body. Bernard would step on Floyd. 6'0 to 5'8. 175 to 147.

Comment

jamaica queens in the house..

i doubt floyd is lying tho.. i mean.. he wouldnt do that treatment **** for nothing.. i mean. i do think he overtrains at times..
                      he knows what he is doing.. hes a great fighter.. i hate him as much as i like him..

Comment

Working...
                      X