No announcement yet.

CompuBox Final Stats: Miguel Cotto-Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Lol, mosley himself nodded and acknowledged to cotto being the winner when the scores/winner was announced. I scored the fight 115-113...numerous times. That was not a fight that mosley won. Obviously im a cotto fan tho. Inb4 Mosley fans tell me mosley was robbed.
    not a robbery imo...close fights don't qualify...that fight was closer than close

Comment

Cotto won that fight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
        Mosley landed over 50 percent of his power punches??damn
        I remember both fighters just throwing power shots lol, I never thought the fight would last 12 rounds, I thought someone was going to get KO with the way both of them were just swinging with full force, It was a testament to their condition that both fighter last the whole 12.

Comment

The look on Mosley's face when the scores were announced said it all. He knew he had lost a close fight. Not a robbery at all. A night where Cotto brought it all together.

Comment

I saw that fight recently and I gave Cotto 8 rounds. Most of the rounds were competitive but I thought Cotto took it quite easily. He's just a better boxer than Mosley.

Comment

I scored the fight a Draw. If anything was a robbery, it was the individual scores. But the fight was in MSG so Mosley wasn't going to get a fair shake regardless.

Comment

Cotto won the fight

Comment

Cotto won it but it was close.

Comment

Working...
                  X