Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo, I aint a fighter though Ive kicked many asses in my day..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo, I aint a fighter though Ive kicked many asses in my day..

but how the **** do you hydrate 14 pounds in one night? ive seen fights were a fighter "hydrates" so many pounds over night. how is that accomplished?

Water weight.

Go put a raincoat and run a few miles in hot ass weather. Then go skip some rope in a sauna. You can drop 5 pounds of water weight just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      but how the **** do you hydrate 14 pounds in one night? ive seen fights were a fighter "hydrates" so many pounds over night. how is that accomplished?
      well they;ve obviously sweated it out before hand and when your really low on water and nutrients your metabolism is going crazy so anything you drink and eat automatically hydrates you and feeds your muscles, but im sure somebody else can give a better description.

Comment

is that even healthy though? i would imagine that it would put alot of stress on the body.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          is that even healthy though? i would imagine that it would put alot of stress on the body.
          No it's not very healthy, and it only gets worse over time. Especially if you take into consideration fighters like Mayweather and Jones who've done it for years and jumped up in weight consistently.

Comment

Working...
          X