Cuban fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban fighters?

What good Cuban fighter are there ?

Check Youtube,ODLANDIER solis,yuriorkis Gamboa Who I've Just Christened Cornily Azucar Yuriorkis Gamboa.

Comment

The best cuban fighter as of right now is Guillermo Rigondeaux, Its a shame he was not able to escape with the other 3 fighters, If he would of then floyd would of got a bet down.

here is a quick vid.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

Comment

Gamboa is the best prospect out right now IMO, chack him out for sure.

Comment

yuriorkis gamboa.

he's going to fight here in south florida on october 30 in the undercard of edison miranda, another friend of his who also came together to germany is yan barthelemy who's also fighting in the same night same undercard as gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by yorlandis View Post
            The best cuban fighter as of right now is Guillermo Rigondeaux, Its a shame he was not able to escape with the other 3 fighters, If he would of then floyd would of got a bet down.

here is a quick vid.
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3
            mario kindelan was another great amateur boxer.

Comment

gamboa is the best prospect right now because Rigondeaux got arrested in brazil ans he got deported back to cuba, but in cuba he was and stil is the best boxer.

Comment

**** is gonna change.i think after castro dies[don't give him a year]i think the american government will be more lenient with the cuban government .they can achieve more than the stunted glory that politics has let cuban boxing have.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTONIM View Post
                  **** is gonna change.i think after castro dies[don't give him a year]i think the american government will be more lenient with the cuban government .they can achieve more than the stunted glory that politics has let cuban boxing have.

i hope so.

before fidel..cuba and the u.s were friends, they even helped cuba win the independence war.

Comment

Jorge Luis Gonzales

ahahahahaahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X