Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After castro dies his brother is going to take over, but his brother is about 5 years younger than castro.

Comment

Originally posted by yorlandis View Post
      After castro dies his brother is going to take over, but his brother is about 5 years younger than castro.
      trust me,it's gonna get better.i hear his brother is a drunk,and there's been talk that there's been in fighting between him and castro's son.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTONIM View Post
        **** is gonna change.i think after castro dies[don't give him a year]i think the american government will be more lenient with the cuban government .they can achieve more than the stunted glory that politics has let cuban boxing have.

dammn that boii is sick!!!

fuk it escape to Mexico like Mantequilla did!

Comment

hopefully they both die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            dammn that boii is sick!!!

fuk it escape to Mexico like Mantequilla did!

I think by the time Rigondeaux is able to fight in the usa he will be to old, right now he has the same age as gamboa.

Comment

I am very high on Odlanier Solis. I think he is going to be the man to revive the heavyweight division. I realise that this prediction seems very "out there" at such an early stage in his pro career, but I really think so. I just see what Povetkin is doing so quickly, just from having a very solid amateur background, and I think Solis is quite a bit better. He is already 27 years old, but his handlers will be able to move him very fast.

Comment

Working...
              X