No announcement yet.

Let's Not Jinx It, But There May Be a Major Fight This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moon View Post
    Couldn't agree more that Taylor has created his own hybrid title of Champion-Contender based on his less than stellar performance against guys he should have walked through in short order.

I'm guessing that Taylor simply won't respond well to the first clean shot, of any variety, from Pavlik. Essentially, his belief that Pavlik is nothing more that a hyped opponent, will not serve him well. That first good shot will wake up Taylor, but his immaturity will prevail and he won't adjust and will again not listen and respond to Stewart's instructions under fire.

I don't see an upset with Pavlik's win. Instead, I see natural selection at it's best. The stronger, more active and mentally stronger fighter defeats the more skilled but mentally weaker Taylor.
    man great post pavlik got talent but hes indeed overrated im gonna be rooting for pavlik and i think hes gonna win but the judges are gonna gift taylor the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      It's Michael Katz my friend.

He's got an original thought or two on the fight game.

I'll give you credit though for saying "that other guy", because he's most likely deserving of that reference, when compared to Katz contributions.
      thanks, nice to know my contributions are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X