No announcement yet.

$1 Million For Tommy Lee-Kid Rock Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 Million For Tommy Lee-Kid Rock Rematch

Page Six reports that Vegas lounge impresario Jeff Beacher has offered $1 million dollars to stage a winner-take-all boxing match between celebs Kid Rock and Tommy Lee. [details]

Publicity stunt for Beacher. Lee might be down, but Kid Rock hasn't hit such a low point in his career to consider something like this...

Comment

Both of these guys are ****ing tools and this would be the biggest panzi fight ever....of course I would tune in for chuckles if it were indeed true though.

Comment

i bet on tommy =D....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Page Six reports that Vegas lounge impresario Jeff Beacher has offered $1 million dollars to stage a winner-take-all boxing match between celebs Kid Rock and Tommy Lee. [details]
          hmmmmmm pamela? even worth it? i mean shes getting old man lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            hmmmmmm pamela? even worth it? i mean shes getting old man lol
            she is still hot xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ramamaiden View Post
              she is still hot xD
              yeah fo sho bro, but i hooked up with a pamela looking girl this summer and it kinda is better to hook up with a 22year old version of pamela than a 40something one lol

Comment

If one of them doesn't fold early, it's going to end up looking like the toughman fights. Where the guy's neck is somehow attatched to his shoulder and the arm punches are telegraphed in the worst manner, ever.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  If one of them doesn't fold early, it's going to end up looking like the toughman fights. Where the guy's neck is somehow attatched to his shoulder and the arm punches are telegraphed in the worst manner, ever.
                  haahha LOL pretty funny bro.

ummmmmmmmmm generally speaking dudes from detroit and chicago can scrap tho. dont know where the F tommy's from tho?

Comment

Who fights over the used vagina that belongs to Pamela Anderson. I won't lie I would probably watch this because it will be pretty darn funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X