Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendall Holt's Success Story: 'I Love the Person I Am'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torres is going to get knocked the phuk out.....you can take that to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
      I dont understand...how was Holt's loss a robbery? He was knocked out and counted out.
      He was not knocked out and counted out. He was knocked down and the ref stopped it with a couple of seconds left. He got up and was wobbly but he was not counted out.

Comment

Originally posted by weepaul View Post
        He was not knocked out and counted out. He was knocked down and the ref stopped it with a couple of seconds left. He got up and was wobbly but he was not counted out.
        I didnt mean ko'ed unconcious. But he was given an 8 count and it was obvious he couldnt continue. He didnt even realize what happened till a few minutes later in his corner. It was a correct stoppage and even he admits it now. His head got too big and and he though he would pile right through Davis. ANd it's well known he has a questionable chin.
        That being said, I still feel he should be favored in this fight. If he gets ****** again and Torres catches him good, it's over. But Holt should be able to use his speed and outbox him. I think the jury is still out on Torres.

Comment

I agree.
          I think Holt was getting way to ****y in that fight, looking for another ESPN #1 instead of finishing a guy that had no business beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
            I didnt mean ko'ed unconcious. But he was given an 8 count and it was obvious he couldnt continue. He didnt even realize what happened till a few minutes later in his corner. It was a correct stoppage and even he admits it now. His head got too big and and he though he would pile right through Davis. ANd it's well known he has a questionable chin.
            That being said, I still feel he should be favored in this fight. If he gets ****** again and Torres catches him good, it's over. But Holt should be able to use his speed and outbox him. I think the jury is still out on Torres.
            but he is fighting in Columbia so he is probably going to get robbed or they are going to make him loss for sure there is some outside factor other than boxing that play into it. and you know Columbia is not the safest place

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
              but he is fighting in Columbia so he is probably going to get robbed or they are going to make him loss for sure there is some outside factor other than boxing that play into it. and you know Columbia is not the safest place
              You got a point...anytime your fighting a guy on his turf (and it isnt always outside the USA), there are the chances he gets robbed. I just dont see how it could even close enough for the judges to rob him (with an excuse).
              (And I only base that on what I've seen from Torres since the Cotto fight...and even that fight had to do more with Cotto's weight loss than Torres being that good, imo)

Comment

Working...
              X