No announcement yet.

Upcoming Fights/Bets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Fights/Bets

I figured with all the fights coming up over the next month or two a thread devoted to discussion/betting would be in order. I'm going to throw my points into the ring here and place some bets, if you want to take them just reply and let me know.

5K on Klitschko over McCline
    10K on Bautista over Ponce De Leon
    5K on Vargas over Mayorga
    10K on Pavlik over Taylor
    5K on Gonzalez over Penalosa

Klitschko is really a question mark right now but I feel pretty confident that he can come back and still maintain the level he was at prior to his retirement.

Bautista is a wrecking ball and even though De Leon has tremendous power I thin Bautista is going to rape him.

Vargas is also a question mark and kind of a wild bet at this stage in his career. He hasn't really shown much in the ring in a while but I think Mayorga is the perfect opponet for him to retire on. So long as Vargas keeps his emotions in check (which has never been the case, remember Oscar and Tito?) I think he will stop Mayorga late.

Pavlik is amazing. Taylor hasn't really shown me the heart of a champion since he defeated Hopkins in summer '05. Lately he seems content to fight smaller, lesser opponets like Ouma and Spinks rather than undertake a real challene. I think Pavlik will pressure the hell out of Taylor, make him fight a hard fight and win by unanimous decision.

Gonzalez seems to be to be a sure fire win over Penalosa, considering Penalosa's age. However you can't discount his experience in the ring and he could always have a trick up his sleeve come fight night.

No discussion, no takers? You guys need to settle down about the Morales loss, lol.

Comment

ill put 10 k on tayor

Comment

Originally posted by DiEgO_cHiCo_CoRRaLeS View Post
        ill put 10 k on tayor
        Put it in your sig, I love betting with you, lol.

Comment

lol, me to especially when i win

Comment

lol, me to especially when i win
            Why not bet on Ponce De Leon while you're at it? lol

Comment

i would .... but i dont think he'll win LOL

Comment

i would .... but i dont think he'll win LOL
                What about Vargas/Mayorga? Majority of people seem to be picking Mayorga due to the age and wear and tear of Vargas.

Comment

nah im going for vargas... what about mosley - cotto or pacman - barrera who you got?

Comment

nah im going for vargas... what about mosley - cotto or pacman - barrera who you got?
                    Cotto and Pacquiao, respectively. What about you?

Comment

Working...
                    X