Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Mayweather Win Would You be Most Impressed By?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mayweather Win Would You be Most Impressed By?

Which of these fighters would be the most impressive if Mayweather beat them?
    Ricky Hatton
    11.32%
    Shane Mosley
    30.19%
    Miguel Cotto
    32.08%
    Antonio Margarito
    0.00%
    Paul Williams
    26.42%

the win that wud be the best are against the fighters he wont fight.
    hes offered mosley a fight fighting hatton dno if hes ever offered cotto a fight , been offered a fight with margorito but flatly turned it down and i dont think hed ever dream of fighting williams.
    i think paul williams is a guy that if mayweather beat him b4 sum1 else got to him then thats something cause this dude is a freak of nature

Comment

Whoever wins the Mosley Cotto bout...

Comment

want to see how he would handle the reach and quick movements of p williams

Comment

Gotta go with Mosley, who has only been susceptible to bigger, stronger fighters with good jabs. Mayweather isn't bigger and doesn't dominate with his jab as much as he should. Mosley has the best chance of beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            want to see how he would handle the reach and quick movements of p williams
            me too....and the volume of punches, it would be ridiculous if the fight is given to floyd based on accuracy like dlh even though williams would double oscar's output by far, it would be interesting

Comment

Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Floyd couldn't do that one punch boxing style against Williams, if he found a way to beat him, he has my ultimate respect.

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                  Joe Calzaghe
                  Who would win in a fight if both were in the same weight class and weight wasn't a factor. Floyd or Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                    Who would win in a fight if both were in the same weight class and weight wasn't a factor. Floyd or Calzaghe
                    stop talking crazy **** :P my head will explode, Calzaghe's has the work rate mmmm i don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X