No announcement yet.

Klitschko vs. Brewster - The Final Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
    Wow, they have Brewster as a heavy betting favorite. Wladdy you better watch your water bottle and food for this fight! This really worries me that some shady **** is gonna happen today...

You got it backwards, pal. they have Wlad a 6 to 1 favorite to win. The thing to watch is last minute odds changes. That's when the wise guys place their bets - and boxing is up to its ears in wise guys.

ww

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post

I put $500 yesterday for Klitchko to win by KO in the 3rd round. I hate to put that much cash on somethiing with such a low probability technically speaking, but hey... I got 10/1 odds...

You're only getting 10 to 1 and you're betting on a specific round? I think that's nuts. You should be getting much better odds. I'm sorry to have to tell you this but Brewster's corner is going to throw in the towel after round four. You should have asked me before you bet.

So any of you Brewster fans out there want to bet with me?

ww

Comment

Odds seem to be going up even more to 6 1/2 to 1 Wlad!

ww

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
          ive put 800 e-dollers on brewster to win, im backin this guy to stop wlad 100%, theres something about having a previous victory over your foe.
          that was the dumbest thing you could do. You just threw 800 bucks down the drain. Brewster was getting the **** kicked out of him before Wlad punched himself out. It's funny, it's more like wlad punched himself out then actually getting hurt by brewster

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
            that was the dumbest thing you could do. You just threw 800 bucks down the drain. Brewster was getting the **** kicked out of him before Wlad punched himself out. It's funny, it's more like wlad punched himself out then actually getting hurt by brewster
            Or maybe he was drugged...far stranger things have happened.

Comment

I don't think he punched himself out at all. He just abruptly didn't feel well. He abruptly got sick - for whatever reason.

For whatever reason - and there were a lot of su****ious circumstances, shills like psycho Atlas and all the rest of their "spokesmen" notwithstanding.

ww

ww

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaJoe View Post
                Or maybe he was drugged...far stranger things have happened.

It would hardly have been the first time something like that happened in the wonderful world of boxing - but looking at psycho Tommy Atlas smirking over it last night, and listening to all the other shills mocking away, you'd think that fixing a boxing match would never even occur to the lords and masters of the boxing racket - angelic folk like Don King and the Russian Mafiya!

ww

Comment

Just look at the rounds prior to Klitscko gettin knocked out. I mean, Brewster was no where in the fight. I understand if it was a 12 round onslaught performance in Brewsters part, then I would bet on him the second time around. If Wlad loses again this time around, I'm just gonna straight up say that it was bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                    he said e-dollars so i think he meant the points on this site or something.

I put a couple bucks on Brewster by KO myself on bodog.

Brewster has a mental edge going into the fight.

Klitschko has to be piss nervous about losing again. His own brother, vitali, isnt sure klitschko will win. Brewsters got a whole nw gameplan for this fight cause he has to.

And of coarse Brewster hurt him and he hurt him badly. Klit was exhausted, obviously, but thats why he got badly hurt. He left his hands up like flap cakes and Brewster just smacked them away and nailed him flush.

Brewster has a real shot at winning this fight cause he does have one punch power. AND he can throw a ton of punches in the fight so who knows. Anything can happen in this fight.

I give brewster a MUCH better shot then 5-1 at scoring the KO. more like 3-1 and depending on how the first round goes, maybe even 2-1.

Comment

Yeah, I missunderstood the article. I thought the guy was saying that Brewster was the betting favorite which made no sense to me at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X