Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Nobody Will Stop Jones-Trinidad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one clean left from tito to roy's jaw and its ova!!!.....whoever wants to bet im with it.......roy's reflexes are gone and i think tito takes a better shot than roy does....both will get hit no doubt.....

and to those badmouthin this fight what is wrong with two hall of famers wanting to go at it late in their careers....im all for it....finally the fight i dreamed about 7 yrs ago....tito tko 6

Comment

I'd love to see Jones put an ass whooping on Trinidad, maybe then Tito will stay retired for good......or maybe not, this guy is like the Muselah of Boxing.

Comment

It's Methuselah.

And Roy KO3 Tito just the same now as then. BUT it will do at least 500K on PPV.

Comment

jones-tito is one of the most unintresting fights that could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
            One of the more insignificant fights in recent memory at this stage...

the only time it seemd to have made sense was when Tito was making a 147, 154, 160 tear (before he ran into Hopkins)...it just seemed his power as he moved up wouldn't leave him...even THEN when Tito was on a hot streak, it seemed a little far fetched...

it may be LESS far fetched seeing what's happened to Jones over the years...but to me, it just doesn't make sense...Tito vs a MW or Junior MW makes more sense to me
            I agree, How is Tito going to fight at that weight? Too much of a weight jump.

Comment

Roy T.K.O. Tito 5.

Even if they fought at the same weight in their primes Trinidad was never even close to being the same parking lot of the ballpark Roy fought in.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                New York, NY – Boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. has an important fight coming up on pay-per-view TV July 14 from Biloxi, MS., against undefeated opponent Anthony Hanshaw. Jones has made it plain that if he loses to the 21-0-1 Hanshaw, he might take his gloves and head off into retirement. But Jones said that “what if” won’t happen, that he will beat Hanshaw and that he’ll then be more than happy to fight the un-retiring Felix “Tito” Trinidad. [details]
                Man this is a fight come true!!! Ive always liked both these guys!!! Roy will be to big for tito but good on him for having the nuts to fight roy!!!

Comment

First on Tito, None of us really no what skills he will retain until we see him in action , it is all speculation. If he comes back and is just as good pre-retirement than you have to wonder how he will deal with a move up in weight? I dont know, but history would lead me to believe that he wont be the man he once was. Roy, well he just needs to get by Hanshaw first, yeah Hanshaw is an untested Super middle but Roy hasnt exactly looked impressive. the big question is if Tito wants to fight Oscar , probably at 160, what will this fight gain him in preparing for Oscar? Money, yeah but not how he will fight at this weight if and when the fight is made. Im just kinda confused on where Tito is going with all this.

Comment

Working...
                  X