Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my title was better btw BPP.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
      If Hopkins could outwork Tarver, then Calzaghe would be able to easily carve out a wide decision. Tarver is a lazy fighter with no stand-out skills, Calzaghe is a lot faster, better conditioned and an all round better fighter.

I see Tarver getting slapped silly for 12 rounds.

THat is the problem with boxing fans just because a fighter got one night off it becomes disater for his career if you seen the Hopkins fight it not Tarver usually right hand forward style to create space and make it hard for his oppent to counter or hit him. as well as he could put his power shot from far away which is something special when you are tall and have long reach with southpaw position.

Yes Tarver is lazy fighter but in some of his fight where he is very determine and focus he could be a dangerous fighter.

I not going to say that Calzaght is going to win or Tarver is going to win but i saying that Tarver has a better chance and people alway look past him. He fought a much fast fighter which is Roy Jones and if you going to say Roy is shot well nobody knew that intell he got KOed same with Lacy being overrated nobody check that intell he fought Calzaghr

like both fighter but i going with Tarver because of his mentality as well sometimes Calzaghe get ****y in the fight nad lets his hand down as well he slaps his punch due ti his brittle hand

Comment

Just a question about WBA belt rules.
        If Mundine won the IBF belt, would his "WBA#2 belt" go away? It wouldn't be a unification right?

Comment

Originally posted by Peder View Post
          Just a question about WBA belt rules.
          If Mundine won the IBF belt, would his "WBA#2 belt" go away? It wouldn't be a unification right?
          It wouldn't be a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            THat is the problem with boxing fans just because a fighter got one night off it becomes disater for his career if you seen the Hopkins fight it not Tarver usually right hand forward style to create space and make it hard for his oppent to counter or hit him. as well as he could put his power shot from far away which is something special when you are tall and have long reach with southpaw position.

Yes Tarver is lazy fighter but in some of his fight where he is very determine and focus he could be a dangerous fighter.

I not going to say that Calzaght is going to win or Tarver is going to win but i saying that Tarver has a better chance and people alway look past him. He fought a much fast fighter which is Roy Jones and if you going to say Roy is shot well nobody knew that intell he got KOed same with Lacy being overrated nobody check that intell he fought Calzaghr

like both fighter but i going with Tarver because of his mentality as well sometimes Calzaghe get ****y in the fight nad lets his hand down as well he slaps his punch due ti his brittle hand

Nah, you wrote that Tarver was better than Calzaghe and Kessler. You were talking bollocks.

Tarver is a very average fighter in a below average division.

Comment

Mundine beat Green, one of the most over hyped Australian fighter in a long time.

He beat Soliman, a tap spar puncher who look is a lot smaller than him.

Theses two wins don't make Mundine top 3 or give him any real credit in my book.

Mundine's not a bum I give him that, just the king of them.

Comment

i'd bet my house that Mundine would ass **** Lacy worse than jow Calzaghe did.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                  absolutely punished him. a 12 round clinic. scores of 120 - 108 119 - 108 and 119-109

nievas was never going to put up a fight but he showed a huge heart in taking 12 rounds of extreme punishment.

mundine showed off his awesome speed and highly elusive defense.

mundine clearly in the top 3 SMWs in the world.
                  He is awesome!!! But i didnt want to see him fight another bum bro so i didnt book the fight!!! I thought he wouldve stopped him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
                    It wouldn't be a unification.
                    i don't think he'd be silly to hold that silly paper belt anyway..and pay fees for it!

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
                      He is awesome!!! But i didnt want to see him fight another bum bro so i didnt book the fight!!! I thought he wouldve stopped him!!!
                      yeah so did i. from the first round on it looked like a matter of time. i wish i had your resilience. at the last minute i caved in and bought the ****ing thing.

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                      i don't think he'd be silly to hold that silly paper belt anyway..and pay fees for it!
                      haha mundine loves his paper titles.. we all know that.

mundine cant unify as the regular champ. if he fights another champ he relinquishes his title im pretty sure. i would like to see him fight berrios or someone of that standard next while he waits for the big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X