No announcement yet.

Bobby Gunn Returns on July 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Gunn Returns on July 28

Former IBA Cruiserweight Champion and WBO title challenger Bobby Gunn 17-3 {14 KO’s} was victorious in his return Saturday night against last hour replacement Elijah ****ens. ****ens retired on his stool after the first round where he nearly got knocked out of the ring by a short right hand. ****ens, 0-6 was not the choice opponent but Gunn felt liable to fight him after original opponent Antoine Barrett did not show up for the weigh in. Gunn exclaimed, “I understand a fight like this does nothing for me, but I sold over 400 tickets and I didn’t come to ******ia to go sight seeing! My cut man Mike Hopper came 700 miles and my assistant trainer Kyle White went 300 just to be with me in ******ia. I was the main event, helped sell out the venue, and would have let my friends, fans, and family down if I didn’t fight. This reminded me of the amateur days where you have no idea about your opponent and just have to get into the ring and fight. I didn’t know he was a southpaw and was unaware of his record but this is boxing and anything can happen”. [details]

Yanno needs to break up his paragraphs.

Comment

He looked totally out of his depth against Maccarinelli.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        He looked totally out of his depth against Maccarinelli.
        Yeah, that was a cringeworthy beatdown. I hope he has been checked over sufficiently after that fight. He was a slightly plump punchbag that night.

Comment

I founnd that beat-down he received from Macca highly entertaining, i hope his brain is not too badly damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
            Yeah, that was a cringeworthy beatdown. I hope he has been checked over sufficiently after that fight. He was a slightly plump punchbag that night.
            enzo seems to punch like wlad??

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBrown View Post
              enzo seems to punch like wlad??
              You've lost me. If your suggesting that Enzo is heavy handed then you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                You've lost me. If your suggesting that Enzo is heavy handed then you are correct.
                yeh sorry, thats what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                X