I guess you didn't read all of my post.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hatton beat Collazo without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
            Hatton beat Collazo without a doubt.
            Not if you scored the fight correctly. As you should know, British fighters start with a 2 point handicap when facing American fighters and it is also important to remember that the first knockdown against an American doesn't count so actually Collazo won easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              Not if you scored the fight correctly. As you should know, British fighters start with a 2 point handicap when facing American fighters and it is also important to remember that the first knockdown against an American doesn't count so actually Collazo won easily.
              lol aye mate forgot all about that lol.

Comment

Hatton: "I've had tougher dinners than Mayweather"

Ricky Hatton (42-0, 30KOs), who is training hard for his Las Vegas clash with Jose Luis Castillo on June 23, is still trying to position himself for a future clash with WBC welterweight/WBC junior middleweight champ Floyd Mayweather, Jr. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by JJay View Post

He said: "Gatti was a little bit past it, Diego Corrales was a super-featherweight who looked a bit weight drained, Carlos Baldomir was win some lose some, Zab Judah had seen better days and as fantastic as a result it was, even De La Hoya had seen better days than that.

"You don't become an all-time great by beating everyone whose just seen that too many fights too much."
                  Hatton disses baldomir, but look i what i found on boxing scene.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=3163

BoxingScene.com: We know that you might not be able to tell us too much, but if you had a preference - who would you want to fight next?

Ricky Hatton: Well, maybe Baldomir. For my immediate next fight because he beat the man at 147 in Zab Judah. He’s the man with the Ring belt now. That would be a good opportunity for me. Especially with Mayweather moving up in weight and Cotto rumored to move up there soon. That would be a good fight for me, but ultimately Floyd Mayweather is the one I want because pound for pound everyone considers him number one now. That would be the one I want eventually, but Baldomir for my next one would be a nice one.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                    When did you ask them?

If Floyd thought he won the fight, he wouldn`t have bothered with a rematch.

He knew he lost and wanted revenge.
                    Are you being stupid? I can't take anyone serious who would post such bull****. Espn reported who they thought that won along with other boxing reporters and he wanted a rematch because the first fight was close as he fought with an injury and proved in the second fight he is the superior fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I hope Hatton dont impress too much against Castillo, if Hatton does win. It could hurt his chances against PBF even, and scare him off.
                      Yeah he will scare him off. I guess Floyd was scared all the other times he got turned down by Hatton. Don't be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X