No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    Who has Hatton faced that is a "tougher dinner" then Floyd.
    What a biased article.
    Beat me to it. Hatton dissed himself with that article

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
      Mayweather would get respect if he fought fighters who are up and coming rather than sliding down the hill.

Everytime i hear the words DLH or Trinidad, i feel he's just ripping people off. He knows those guys can`t box for 12 rounds at a good pace. Their only chance is an early KO, which they wont likely get as Floyd is very slippery.

Lets see him fight someone who can set a pace for 12 rounds and stick to it
      Please, share with us the guy who can keep pace with him. Is it his fault his style is too good for his opponents.

Comment

This all from Ricky "I lost to Collazo, and went down in weightclass" Hatton. Who goes down in weight on the road to P4P?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
          This all from Ricky "I lost to Collazo, and went down in weightclass" Hatton. Who goes down in weight on the road to P4P?
          I think you'll find Hatton beat Collazo.

Comment

Mosely, Hatton or Cotto

Mayweather wont want these fights because they pose a risk to his padded record.

He'd probably get Duran into the ring if he could.
            I think he'd fight anyone if the money was right. I like ya comment bout Duran it's proper funny lol.
            Do you think Floyds a coward or do you think the same as me that he goes where the money is?

Comment

Hatton is talking ****,Floyd beats DLH,Gatti,Judah,Baldomir,Corrales,Castillo x2,Jesus Chavez,Genaro Hernandez,who has Hatton fought? Tszyu,Collazo,Maussa,Urango

Hattons talking about Mayweathers opponents being past it and had too many fights,what about Tszyu? He came of shoulder surgery and only fought 3 TIMES in THREE YEARS before he faced Hatton,please Hatton,and he still hasnt looked good since the win

Comment

Please, share with us the guy who can keep pace with him. Is it his fault his style is too good for his opponents.
                Someone who hasn`t lost 3 out of 5 of their last fights. Cotto, Hatton or Mosely.

Mayweather got beat by Castillo at Lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
                  I think he'd fight anyone if the money was right. I like ya comment bout Duran it's proper funny lol.
                  Do you think Floyds a coward or do you think the same as me that he goes where the money is?

Yeah he goes where the money is but i think he's too caught up in protecting his unblemished record. Even though i thought he lost to Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
                    I think you'll find Hatton beat Collazo.
                    Yeah he goes where the money is but i think he's too caught up in protecting his unblemished record. Even though i thought he lost to Castillo.
                    I'm picking Hatton to beat Castillo impressively, hopefully then Hatton and Floyd will fight. Hatton is definitley capable of beating Floyd. If the moneys right Floyd wont turn Hatton down.

Comment

Someone who hasn`t lost 3 out of 5 of their last fights. Cotto, Hatton or Mosely.

Mayweather got beat by Castillo at Lightweight
                      You serious? The same Mosley who Vernon Forrest beat twice. Its proven that Mosley can not beat a solid boxer at this stage of his career.

Hatton can not box.

Cotto is improving, lets wait to see how he looks against Judah. Because he was outboxed by Paulie "Feather Fisted" Maggliani. Paulie just did not have the power to hurt Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X