No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    For me bringing up Mayweather - Castillo 1 is a counterpoint to the notion that Floyd is completely unbeatable. He isn't, and Castillo gave us the blueprint.
    yea but Mayweather completely countered that blueprint in the second fight, and has faced a number of other fighters who have tried similiar ways to beat him...he has tons of experience now with that type of style...and actually Id credit Jesus Chavez with coming up with that strategy, because he did give Mayweather trouble, despite getting his ass beat retty badly at the end.

I definately wouldnt mind seeing Hatton and Mayweather fight though...even if Mayweather is way above him, he would tattoo him and give an awesome performance. And if Hatton gives him tons of trouble, that would be awesome to see too, and it would unbelievable in my mind if Hatton could rough his way to a win, which would also be fun to see.

but lets face it...Hatton needs to get in line, he isnt exactly number 1 on the list being two weight classes below Mayweather, espcially when there are many more fights available. Ill tell you one thing though, if Hatton beats Castillo and in an exciting and impressive fashion, he should definately be in the picture.
    ________
    GT80
    Last edited by Steak; 02-11-2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by me2007 View Post
      When did you ask them?

If Floyd thought he won the fight, he wouldn`t have bothered with a rematch.

He knew he lost and wanted revenge.
      or, how about he wanted to prove to the naysayers who claimed he lost like yourself that he could beat castillo which he did in both fights. answer this question silly rabbit, why didn't castillo shine in the 2nd fight. he had all of the confidence in the world right? why didn't he win the 2nd fight? because, just like in the 1st fight, which floyd won, he didn't have what it took to defeat him, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        Which is ironic because Mayweather hasn't looked good since he fought Gatti which was in the same month as Hatton beat Tszyu.
        okay, you must have missed his next fight against sharma mitchell where he knocked him out in the 6th round, and this was at 147. he dominated zab judah and baldomir next, and he looked good in both fights, yes, watch the full fight. then, he defeats de la hoya by ud even though it was split. floyd won the fight decisively.

Comment

• Wake up hatton nuthuggers!!! he is dreaming if he thinks he can hang with floyd!!! But anyway **** floyd fight my man Zab ya chump!!! he has been telling everyone who will listen that zab is washed up!!! if thats the case why hasnt he fought zab!!! I still think that if zab was fit when he fought floyd he wouldve won that fight!!! He was awesome in the 1st 4 rnds!!!

Back to floyd n hatton!!! hatton is taylor made for floyd!!! Kostya looked flat against hatton!!! floyd wont be flat thats for sure!!! i can see what people will say in the lead up to the fight!!!

Before the fight
          HNH (hatton nuthuggers) This will be floyd toughest fight!!! DLH was washed up just like Gatti and even Zab had seen better days!!! hatton is in his prime!!! Hatton will crowd floyd and pressure him all day!!!

After the fight
          HNH hatton was washed up and at the end of his long and lacklustre career!!! To many hard fights lead to his demise not floyds skill!!! Or that old chestnut he was Robbed!!!

Comment

• Hatton would get torched by Floyd. 147 it would be easy work for Floyd. Hatton went back down to 140. Now that Hatton sees Floyd is being idle(or retiring) he wants him.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
              Well, I was expecting Floyd to brawl with him. Go toe to toe... No, Floyd just played a chess match like usual. And after the fight he claimed he did go toe to toe with Oscar??? Either floyd's an idiot or a liar. Toe 2 toe, is not running around the ring in circles the whole fight. It's standing infront of your opponent and using head movement and defense and offensive skills. Thats toe to toe... The way he fought is a chess-match not toe 2 toe.
              PBF wasnt using head movement and offensive skills? Floyd wasnt running either. He hit DLH more times total, more power shots, etc.

Hatton is looking for nothing other than to make more money in one fight than hes made in his last 20. He'll get crushed and crinkle up like a can. Prolly get KO'd.

Yous just a hater.

Comment

• **** it.. they should find ... end of story

Comment

• look if mayweather likes money and easy fights so much he should go to England and shut Hatton's mouth in front of his home town. He could probably take the lions share of a huge sum of money considering Hatton can fill stadiums up especially with an opponent like Mayweather. I dont see Hatton being able to pull it off but I'll reserve judgment until after the CAstillo fight. I mean if he kicks Castillo's ass (I will lose $40) than not many can say he at least doenst have a chance.

Comment

• What pisses me off is that Hatton just wants to fight for the $$$ since he wants no part of any of the top guys at 147 because he knows he'll get KO by any of them but he's willing to fight Floyd just because it can leave him set for life economically?

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                      look if mayweather likes money and easy fights so much he should go to England and shut Hatton's mouth in front of his home town. He could probably take the lions share of a huge sum of money considering Hatton can fill stadiums up especially with an opponent like Mayweather.
                      If PBF fights him in the UK he'll lose on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X