No announcement yet.

Countdown Cotto-Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ottoevans View Post
    why are they trying to make it sound like that Quintana fight was so special. In reality Cotto hasnt fought anyone worth mentioning. His best opponent was Corley which he outweighed him by 30 pounds in the fight, and even there he won controvercialy
    More like he outweighed him by 17lbs, 157 to 140

Comment

what can you expect from him? He just hate PRs, look at his sig. . .
      Last edited by willnav; 06-04-2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I think the one thing you guys are failing to mention is that Judah CAN hurt Cotto just as much as Cotto can hurt Judah. It's not as if Judah can't punch. I tihnk it will all depend on which Judah shows up. If the GOOD Judah shows, he can beat Cotto with speed. But that is a big IF.

Comment

Judah by 8 rd ko. It looks like he is training for the body as well. You see when his dad was throwing body shots, Zab had his hands up and elbows down to protect those ribs. The only problem is that Cotto punches in you in the back, lol. I hope zab has learned to stay focused and comes with it on June 9th, let's go Zab!!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            I think the one thing you guys are failing to mention is that Judah CAN hurt Cotto just as much as Cotto can hurt Judah. It's not as if Judah can't punch. I tihnk it will all depend on which Judah shows up. If the GOOD Judah shows, he can beat Cotto with speed. But that is a big IF.
            If the Judah that fought in Spinks vs Judah II shows up, Cotto will be getting up off the canvas. His only hope is to have a fast start like he did vs Floyd and maintain that focus for the duration of the fight.

Comment

damn Yoel senior looks just like Zab when he was young, and the entire judah clan. .

Comment

thank you

i cant wait for this fight

Comment

cotto is coming up with a whole new batch of illegal punches watch out zab!

Comment

Man I enjoyed watch this presentation, thanks brother! I got to See Miguel Cotto live at the Garden in 2005, and I am a fan of Zab Judha. Man I can't wait for Michael Buffer to say....."LLLLETS GET READY TO RUMLLLLLLLE"!
                    Cotto TKO 9th.

Comment

I think this fight is going to last only 2 rounds. Judah is going to come in this fight throwing bombs. This PPV is going to last 2 rounds. I feel it..

Comment

Working...
                      X