No announcement yet.

Paul Malignaggi vs. Lovemore N'Dou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Malignaggi vs. Lovemore N'Dou

What do you think is going to happen in this HBO televised matchup? Will Paulie win the IBF Light Welterweight title?
    N'Dou by KO or TKO
    8.70%
    N'Dou by decision
    13.04%
    Evenly matched (draw)
    0.00%
    Malignaggi by KO or TKO
    4.35%
    Malignaggi by decision
    73.91%

The poll is expired.

N'dou by late rounds TKO, wearing Paulie down.

Comment

I like Ndou and have met him. He is a nice guy but limited and struggled with Damian Fuller a bit due to Fullers flurries and movement. Malignaggi is just to fast and slick for an aging Ndou. This is a nightmare stylistically for him.

Comment

Although I give Ndou a decent shot Im not going to be emphatically picking against Paulie anytime soon.

I though Cotto was going to brutalize him, outlcass him and stop him.

I also thought he was in a U-pickem against Edner Cherry and Cherry was never a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
          Although I give Ndou a decent shot Im not going to be emphatically picking against Paulie anytime soon.

I though Cotto was going to brutalize him, outlcass him and stop him.

I also thought he was in a U-pickem against Edner Cherry and Cherry was never a factor.
          Malignaggi's speed and skill will be too much for N'Dou, although he's obviously not strong enough to KO Lovemore.

Comment

I predict that Paulie continues to flourish and grow. Paulie by UD.

Comment

I feel Paulie's speed, slickness and skill will play a major factor in him winning a UD. This fight I feel has a chance at being boring because of Paulie's lack of power and the fact that he might just confuse Ndou so much that he will be hard to hit. He will show great boxing skills, but I don't know if it will be fan friendly.

Comment

I'm going N'Dou by UD. It's illogical to think that he'll KO Paulie when Cotto was not able to do it. However, he had three very close fights with Cotto, Witter, and Sharmba Mitchell, all on short notice.

He's had time to prepare so I'm picking the Black Panther by UD.

Comment

If Paulie had a little more power in his punches, he'd be a force to be reckoned with in his division. He has world class speed and technique.

Comment

paulie by ud

Comment

Working...
                    X