No announcement yet.

Faster, Younger Floyd Too Much For Aging Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    I completely agree with you. We know Oscar has a good chin but how will mayweather react after if he gets hurt. I also really don't think that mayweather will be al that much faster than Oscar. if Oscar establishes his jab early he can neutralize that speed and by working the body he could slow Floyd down being the much heavier punches. He doesn't necessarily have to land bombs to the head right away. By hitting his shoulders and arms will take a toll and could open things up. I think Oscar has a really good chance, and everyone that thinks Floyd is gonnaeasily coast to a win and win by a wide margin are sorely mistaken.
    Another thing is...people keep talking about Floyds speed, but Oscar has been sparring with Mosley who is just as fast if not faster than Floyd so i dont think the speed will be as much of a problem as people think.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
      I was never conviced about Oscar wining Mayorga I feel it was kinda of acting or something because Mayorga was with Oscar in one of the press conference as well as before the Mayorga fight Oscar was chatting and smiling with Don King having a nice conversation.

even when Oscar was in his prime he really didnt have the stamina with the age and a person that he have to work and move around the ring more will give alot of problems becuase when you tired and punchs come toward you your too tried to move and it is unexpected coming toward you that will hurt him in the fight even for a light puncher.

but still Oscar chin is as steel that could take him toward the 12 rounds of boxing if he didnt tired himself out and I think Mayweather will play it smartly and hit the body so Oscar would slow down and the more he hit to the body the fast Oscar going to get tired
      Mayorga was on drugs and weight drained. Of course it didn't mean much. lol But most people think that was a great win because they want to think of DLH has great.

Comment

Working...
      X