No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
    Mayweather is an incomplete fighter, he has speed and skills but he lacks aggression and power. Pacquiao is a complete boxer - he has speed, skills, power, and aggressiveness.

He's also much more entertaining to watch because he doesn't run like Mayweather - Manny's not afraid to take a punch.
    Pacquiao is a more complete fighter than PBF? Is this a joke? Mayweather relies more on skills and intelligence to win, but he has plenty of KOs and he can change into an aggressive fighter when the opportunity presents itself. He is the most complete fighter in the game today hands down. Pac is a one trick pony...
    Last edited by !! $iN; 04-23-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

"Pacquiao is a more complete fighter than Mayweather."

Folks, just sit back and let that statement marinate.

Comment

p4p(on there records and skill)
        1floyd
        2winky
        3pacman
        Fun and enjoyable to watch
        1pacman
        2floyd
        3winky

Comment

manny is the most flawed fighter in the p4p rankings.the reason he is up there because his opponents get stopped with his punching power and high activity. skill wise he comes short to winky and floyd by miles

Comment

Mayweather is an incomplete fighter
            dumbest post ever? there a few worse but i cannot remember them right now.

that must be why he beat every style he faced... boxers, brawlers, sluggers... he figured out every single opponent in front of him, because he incomplete.

Comment

1= Bruce Lee
              2= Chuck Norris
              3= Willie pep
              4= Ray Leonard

Comment

Im glad this pole was made public, it just shows who the biased idiots on this forum are.

Comment

Mayweather is an incomplete fighter, he has speed and skills but he lacks aggression and power. Pacquiao is a complete boxer - he has speed, skills, power, and aggressiveness.

He's also much more entertaining to watch because he doesn't run like Mayweather - Manny's not afraid to take a punch.
                  dude youve got to be kidding me.
                  If you actully think Pac is a more complete fighter than Floyd, you may actully be retarted.

Comment

i have to mention that while if i were in charge of ranking P4P best for some magazine (i.e. The Ring), i'd have Floyd at #1...

but it seems very fashionable to say Floyd's P4P #1 over the next month or so due in part to the excitement factor and anticipation of Mayweather-De La Hoya coming in two short weeks.. just the same as when more fans were preaching Winky to hold the #1 spot around the time of his bouts with Jermain Taylor and Quartey..

Comment

Originally posted by restless_438 View Post
                      i have to mention that while if i were in charge of ranking P4P best for some magazine (i.e. The Ring), i'd have Floyd at #1...

but it seems very fashionable to say Floyd's P4P #1 over the next month or so due in part to the excitement factor and anticipation of Mayweather-De La Hoya coming in two short weeks.. just the same as when more fans were preaching Winky to hold the #1 spot around the time of his bouts with Jermain Taylor and Quartey..
                      Floyd has been consensus number 1 for over a year now...

Comment

Working...
                      X