Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guru View Post
    nard........... he's not retired
    Yeah, but when you weigh his recent conquests compared to Floyd's, he loses his spot. He lost one time for sure, against Taylor. Floyd, on the other hand, has been moving through divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
      And btw. It doesn't take to be Einstein to know PBF ducked MArg the way he avoided Casa and Freitas on the lighter weights.
      Even if he would have fought those guys he still would be undefeated. If he was afraid of fighting people he wouldn't want to fight DLH. You act like every other figther fights big names everytime except Floyd.

I know you like Pac and he is very exciting because he goes out and tries to knock everybody out. Thats the reason why he is one of my favorite fighters, but I also recognize that different boxers have different styles and talents. Whats works for Pac may not work for someone else. Floyd uses what he does best to his advantage. Especially moving up in weight where his punch doesn't pack as much power.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Even if he would have fought those guys he still would be undefeated. If he was afraid of fighting people he wouldn't want to fight DLH. You act like every other figther fights big names everytime except Floyd.

I know you like Pac and he is very exciting because he goes out and tries to knock everybody out. Thats the reason why he is one of my favorite fighters, but I also recognize that different boxers have different styles and talents. Whats works for Pac may not work for someone else. Floyd uses what he does best to his advantage. Especially moving up in weight where his punch doesn't pack as much power.
        A bigger, stronger Delahoya, who stacks all of the cards against Floyd (Gloves, Weight) is a bigger threat than Acelino Freitas would ever be. Corralles and Castillo were the names back at the weight, don't forget. Though admittedly, I would've loved to see a Casamayor fight with Floyd. I probably would have picked Casa, too. Joel is the man.

Comment

Are you serious?

I got a question for you. How old is DLH.

And where's the reason dude.

It's like saying, even though PBF didn't fought Ali, he would still beat him and remain undefeated.

Oh cmon! That's not reason nor logic. That's blindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
            A bigger, stronger Delahoya, who stacks all of the cards against Floyd (Gloves, Weight) is a bigger threat than Acelino Freitas would ever be. Corralles and Castillo were the names back at the weight, don't forget. Though admittedly, I would've loved to see a Casamayor fight with Floyd. I probably would have picked Casa, too. Joel is the man.
            I like Casamayor as well, but when I look at if Diego Corrales can almost outbox him. I think Floyd would easily outbox him.

Comment

I like Casamayor as well, but when I look at if Diego Corrales can almost outbox him. I think Floyd would easily outbox him.
              I hate to use that "The man who beat the man" comparison, but it's sooo true in Floyd's case. He dominated Corrales, who has beaten Freitas and Casamayor. Not too mention the Castillo equation. I know we shouldn't base fights on that criteria, but it's too true in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
                Are you serious?

I got a question for you. How old is DLH.

And where's the reason dude.

It's like saying, even though PBF didn't fought Ali, he would still beat him and remain undefeated.

Oh cmon! That's not reason nor logic. That's blindness.
                I was saying that Frietas and Casamayor don't represent a bigger challenge than DLH. DLH IMO is far more dangerous opponent. You act like DLH is some old man that can't walk. He isn't much older than Floyd and he has fought only 5 more fights than Mayweather. Plus it isn't like DLH in the past few years has been fighting frequently. He barely fights once a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
                  I hate to use that "The man who beat the man" comparison, but it's sooo true in Floyd's case. He dominated Corrales, who has beaten Freitas and Casamayor. Not too mention the Castillo equation. I know we shouldn't base fights on that criteria, but it's too true in this case.
                  I also hate to use that kind of comparison because anything can happen in boxing, but Floyd's exception like you said.

Comment

te one and only, UNDEFEATED Ronald WINKY Wright

Comment

pacman............

Comment

Working...
                      X