No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I don't care how overwhelming this poll is, and I really could care less what a group of pure Floyd and Pac nuthuggers think.....it's invalid to me.

Easy cruise victories over:

2x Shane Mosley
    Felix Trinidad
    Ike Quartey
    Angel Hernandez
    J.C. Candelo
    Bronco McKart 3x (at the time Light Middle champ and top rated JMW)

Robbery loss to Vargas (115-113 Wright) Watch it again
    Draw with Jermain Taylor (115-113 Wright was the correct score)

Nobody really even comes close P4P #1.

And Wright's victories are just ridiclous cruise victories where he simply showed he's a level above everyone else skill wise.
    Now that you mention those big victories over Hernandez, Candelo, and McKart I have seen the light and Winky is definetely #1...

Trinidad and Quartey were coming out of retirement when they fought him. He is fighting Hopkins next, another fighter coming out of retirement. Simon beat him clearly and he looked like Chico Corrales against Mayweather when he fought Vasquez...

Comment

• Wow!You can't say anything good about a fighter now a days without being labled a "nuthugger".

Comment

• Originally posted by $iN View Post
        Now that you mention those big victories over Hernandez, Candelo, and McKart I have seen the light and Winky is definetely #1...

Trinidad and Quartey were coming out of retirement when they fought him. He is fighting Hopkins next, another fighter coming out of retirement. Simon beat him clearly and he looked like Chico Corrales against Mayweather when he fought Vasquez...
        Niiiiiiiice.

Kind of like Floyd's impressive victories over a Judah that was exposed a long time ago, a punching bag in Gatti, a loss to JLC, and 1 victory over a lightweight who has zero to no defense?

What am I forgetting? the Cab Driver from Argentina? hahahahahha.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• It's very simple....

Even though I don't like his personality I cannot deny him of his accomplishments...

The #2 guy in my avatar, is really #1

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Niiiiiiiice.

Kind of like Floyd's impressive victories over a Judah that was exposed a long time ago, a punching bag in Gatti, a loss to JLC, and 1 victory over a lightweight who has zero to no defense?

What am I forgetting? the Cab Driver from Argentina? hahahahahha.
            No one says Mayweather is #1 P4P because of his wins over Gatti, Bruseles, etc. That is as ridiculous as using Hernandez, Candelo, and McKart in an argument for Wright...

Comment

• If someone is going to call me an idiot for even discussing and making a case for Manny Pacquiao being p4p number one, then I need only say how childish and silly you people are for stifling a debate with name-calling.

To the point: Grow up.

Some of you take this too personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
                What's ludicrous about considering some boxers are better that Mayweather p4p? It seems like some people consider it to be heresy to not worship PBF!

My opinion is that given their respective abilities, if their weights were equal, Manny would defeat Mayweather because of having equal speed but superior power and aggressiveness. Wright is a skillful, smart fighter like PBF but is stronger (and more aggressive when he needs to be) than Mayweather, so I think he would win if their weights were equal. Winky's faced much better opposition than Mayweather too.

And Rafael Marquez, he's really impressed me. Rafael's the deserving Ring Magazine champion who often gets overlooked in these discussions because some people don't closely follow the lighter weight classes.

Before calling what I write ludicrous, watch Marquez, Pacman and Wright fight, and it shouldn't be too difficult to see why someone would rate them top three p4p. Nothing ludicrous about not worshipping Mayweather! We're all entitled to our opinions, mine happens to be different than yours.
                If you read my posts you will see that I give many props to Rafa and Winky, PacMan just does not belong at #1. I dont care if he is exciting, his opposition as of late is nothing special. The only name is Morales, who could not beat any fighter except PacMan in the last 3 years. Claiming that pacman is p4p because he beat a shot morales is just hype

And yes your original posts are among the most ludicrous ever because
                1. your p4p list included Darchinyan at number 3, and no sight of Mayweather
                2. you state Mayweather is not a complete fighter, while pacman is.... go watch pac-jmm and do the math

Comment

• floyd #1 lb4lb! but ya gotta concur he's a boring sonuvabitch.
                  i'd rather watch a fighter who's not on anyone's top 10, hell even top 20, but atleast doesn't make me drowsy.
                  yes, floyd mayweather jr # 1 pound for pound

Comment

• floyd is my top...winkys right there at number 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      Im glad this pole was made public, it just shows who the biased idiots on this forum are.
                      Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X