Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe-Kessler: Who's Your Pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler has about as much variation as Apollo Creed. This fight is a boring mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebar View Post
      He was an underdog against Lacy because he hadn't been seen at his best for years and years, looked absolutely awful against Salem (really looked at the end of the road) and broke his hand badly against Ashira.

Nobody considered Calzaghe not to be the top guy after the Eubank fight, infact nobody considered anybody else to be close. He was cleanly the best guy.
      That is the truth.

I'm hoping this fight happens now. Not for boxing reasons as Kessler couldn't be a more perfect opponent for Calzaghe if he tried (seriously people, this has the potential to be more one-sided than Lacy), but it wouldn't half shut up some utter fools.

Are people really arguing Kessler should be #1 over Calzaghe due to Calzaghe's lack of opposition. ****ing hell.

Comment

Who honestly wants to see Joe fight some European robot over a top American guy?
        I think the majority off boxing fans. Kessler probably have the best jab i boxing, so lets see?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan(DK) View Post

I think the majority off boxing fans. Kessler probably have the best jab i boxing, so lets see?
          He does have a good jab, but Taylor's is better and Froch's is longer and maybe better.

Comment

He does have a good jab, but Taylor's is better and Froch's is longer and maybe better.
            Winky's jab is the best in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
              Winky's jab is the best in boxing...
              Wright's got a good jab, too.

Taylor's was excellent pre-Hopkins (download some fights), but maybe that's a clear indication of a step-up in class.

Comment

Wright's got a good jab, too.

Taylor's was excellent pre-Hopkins (download some fights), but maybe that's a clear indication of a step-up in class.
                Taylor's jab is good, but it can be taken away as shown by both Hopkins and Winky. Winky took it away with his own jab, which shows how dominant it is. I don't think Kessler can jab as well as Taylor, let along Wright, but Kessler is better at following up his jabs with right hands...

Comment

But he has to land the jab first.

The only punch Calzaghe has ever been vulnerable too is the lead right hand.

Comment

But he has to land the jab first.

The only punch Calzaghe has ever been vulnerable too is the lead right hand.
                    hopkins signature punch and most leathal too..........

just throwing that in there, no frame of reference...............

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                      hopkins signature punch and most leathal too..........

just throwing that in there, no frame of reference...............
                      Absolutely. Hopkins has the best lead right hand in boxing history and would land it alnight long against Calzaghe..

Comment

Working...
                      X