Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    jew'r soh krassssy
    lol......Well at best for Taylor, Hopkins one should have been a draw and he clearly did not beat Winky......he got a gift in a draw there.Miranda will deck him in due time.

Comment

LOL......my bad

Comment

let prboxingfan fight his own battles, the guy's dishonored my family numerous times, i'm destined to disagree with him 'til death!
        LOL........my bad

Comment

let prboxingfan fight his own battles, the guy's dishonored my family numerous times, i'm destined to disagree with him 'til death!
          LMAO........Good to see you around Baya even if we disagree about Taylor...I have always liked you as a poster.....this post shows why.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            LMAO........Good to see you around Baya even if we disagree about Taylor...I have always liked you as a poster.....this post shows why.
            you'll come to agree with me about taylor, the whole lot of you will ......

Comment

you'll come to agree with me about taylor, the whole lot of you will ......
              I don't dislike him but I just don't think he is as good as people make him out to be.........If he actually beats someone like Winky or Miranda then I will start giving him credit but these really close debateble fights just don't do it for me......and if he could'nt stop Ouma he ain't stopping Pantera.

Comment

We have to give Miranda Props taking on good young fighters that are hungry just like he is.

Comment

miranda

miranda will murder pavlik, and taylor would do the same, pavlik is very overrated, he went to war and struggled and was hurt against that bum he fought last. miranda will crush him within 6 rounds without a doubt.

probably july 28 is the date i read somewhere the week after hopkins-wright.

Comment

pavlik is ****ing slow, i would pick sergio mora to beat him(yeah i said it)

Comment

July 28th is the date I am also hearing.
                      Looking pretty good to be held at the Hard Rock in South Florida.
                      Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X