Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Miranda has fought the much better opposition in his recent fights.

He TKO'd Howard Eastman who had never been KO'd before that.

Broke Abraham's jaw in a fight he got robbed in. Abraham is undefeated.

KO'd Willie Gibbs in one round. one loss before that

Then beat undefeated Allen Green in a fight that if it had gone 30 seconds more he would have gotten a KO.

Kelly Pavlik....hmm the best guy he fought was Bronco McKart (48-6-0) KO'd him in 6. other than that pure bums

To the people who say Miranda looked bad in his last fight. Well at least he was fighting a REAL GUY not a bum.

It's easy for Pavlik to look good when he's fighting BUMS
    Last edited by Chipper; 03-08-2007, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
      If Pavlik at this point is at least a halfway elite fighter why hasn't he fought someone with a pulse in 30 fights!!!!
      Meanwhile Miranda damn near kills Green who came from two divisons up a much bigger guy than he was and also has huge power.
      I hate when guys like Pavlik who hasnt even fought someone who is a good sparing partner. someone with ANY boxing skills. gets rated to have even a remote chance against proven ELITE fighters like Miranda and Jermaine taylor.
      And to top it off Pavlik doesnt look THAT good. he has a good straight right hand but hasnt been MIKE tysoning ANYBODY? Why do ppl feel he can even come close to touching Miranda????
      why do you even bother posting this horse****... nobody actually believes it..

where to start....

first you say that pavlik hasnt fought a guy with a pulse.... actually that would be more accurate statement to make about ALLAN GREEN... GREEN has not beaten A SINGLE good fighter... his record was/is inflated and yet youre heaping credit on miranda for beating a guy whos most significant victory cannot even be determined by looking at the names on his resume...

secondly, pavlik knocked out bronco mkart, who has gone the distance with winky wright more than once and had never been knocked out in a 50 plus fight career.... he also knocked out zertuche and zuniga who had never previously been stopped...

FACT: mckart, zertuche and zuniga are all way better opponents than willie "glass jaw" gibbs

FACT: Miranda LOST to Arthur Abraham, his best opponent to date, Pavlik remains undefeated....

FACT: Miranda fought nothing but bums, straigh bums for his first 20-some odd fights.... when he finally made it to the USA he was taken the distance in his first three fights by some big big names.... im talkin about Sam Reese, jose Varela and Hilario Guzman.... how can you go 3 straight fights without a KO against journeyman if youre such a vicious puncher??????

FACT: nobody has lasted the distance with Pavlik in more than an 8 round fight.... he has won 7 straight fights by KO

FACT: Pavlik is 2 years younger, and maybe more......... and has already been fighting in vegas for 4 years..

FACT: Pavlik's KO of Zertuche makes any edison mirand KO look like a little slap on the face.... Pavlik over Zertuche is easily KO of the year so far....

bottom line: pavlik has fought consistently better comp, has been doing it for longer... and he will expose miranda in a bad way

FACT:

Comment

Originally posted by Nickman949 View Post
        KO'd Willie Gibbs in one round. Who had an undefeated record before that.
        this just shows you dont know what youre talking about

gibbs was much more convincingly KO'ed in a previous fight with Daniel Eduard on FNF

teddy atlas stated at the time that "Gibbs is finished, he should retire"

Gibbs would lose to zertuche or mckart, its not even debatable
        Last edited by Hitman932; 03-08-2007, 07:09 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

To the people who say Miranda looked bad in his last fight. Well at least he was fighting a REAL GUY not a bum.
          why dont you tell the forum who Allen Green has beaten that makes him such a "real" opponent

jaidon codrington? lol

Comment

Yeah a real guy . . . an undefeated guy on the paper . . . who ****i'n freezes and almost pee on his shorts everytime Miranda starts to position himself for an attack.

Damn Brother open up your eyes. Miranda looks good against Abraham but not against the "zombie Green".

Comment

K yeah I messed up Gibbs had one loss.

But what I'm saying is.

I know Miranda fought bums in his first 20 or so fights. But in his more recent ones his been stepping up the opposition.

Pavlik has fought 2 maybe 3 good fighters.

and everyone knows miranda should be the IBF champ if the fight wasnt in germany
              Last edited by Chipper; 03-08-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                why do you even bother posting this horse****... nobody actually believes it..

where to start....

first you say that pavlik hasnt fought a guy with a pulse.... actually that would be more accurate statement to make about ALLAN GREEN... GREEN has not beaten A SINGLE good fighter... his record was/is inflated and yet youre heaping credit on miranda for beating a guy whos most significant victory cannot even be determined by looking at the names on his resume...

secondly, pavlik knocked out bronco mkart, who has gone the distance with winky wright more than once and had never been knocked out in a 50 plus fight career.... he also knocked out zertuche and zuniga who had never previously been stopped...

FACT: mckart, zertuche and zuniga are all way better opponents than willie "glass jaw" gibbs

FACT: Miranda LOST to Arthur Abraham, his best opponent to date, Pavlik remains undefeated....

FACT: Miranda fought nothing but bums, straigh bums for his first 20-some odd fights.... when he finally made it to the USA he was taken the distance in his first three fights by some big big names.... im talkin about Sam Reese, jose Varela and Hilario Guzman.... how can you go 3 straight fights without a KO against journeyman if youre such a vicious puncher??????

FACT: nobody has lasted the distance with Pavlik in more than an 8 round fight.... he has won 7 straight fights by KO

FACT: Pavlik is 2 years younger, and maybe more......... and has already been fighting in vegas for 4 years..

FACT: Pavlik's KO of Zertuche makes any edison mirand KO look like a little slap on the face.... Pavlik over Zertuche is easily KO of the year so far....

bottom line: pavlik has fought consistently better comp, has been doing it for longer... and he will expose miranda in a bad way

FACT:
                FACT: Kelly Pavlik winning streak ends when he is brutally KO'd by Pantera in July. I'd bet my house on it!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  This is awesome....Pavlik is tough and I like him alot but Pantera is the man of the future here and can't wait for him to Bust Taylors overrated ass in front of the whole world..........
                  miranda will have fun.
                  THEN taylor.

your avatar cracks me up.thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                    FACT: Kelly Pavlik winning streak ends when he is brutally KO'd by Pantera in July. I'd bet my house on it!
                    thats your opinion, everything in my post is factual

i dont think youd bet your house on it either, cause you actually could if you were serious, and then youd have 2 houses cause it will be an even money fight

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath View Post
                      Yeah a real guy . . . an undefeated guy on the paper . . . who ****i'n freezes and almost pee on his shorts everytime Miranda starts to position himself for an attack.

Damn Brother open up your eyes. Miranda looks good against Abraham but not against the "zombie Green".
                      yea green. dont see where his fans were coming from.man so he showed mass inprovement in the short codrington.so whats codrington. then he took longer than it should of against ravelo. whos ravelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X