No announcement yet.

Sprott Destroys Audley Harrison in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprott Destroys Audley Harrison in Three

I guess there was a good reason why Michael Sprott had to sign a contract that would not allow him to disclose what took place when he was used as a sparring partner for fellow UK heavyweight Audley Harrison. [details]

Comment

Well, the style Sprott was trying to utilize against Audley is right up Skeltons street. I reckon Skelton would win this fight with a late stoppage.

Michael Sprott has age on his side and seems to be able to thump a bit. He seemed to have decent speed for a heavyweight too, and was in great shape compared to someone like Danny Williams. Maybe while all the talk of Williams, Skelton and Harrison has been going on Sprott was overlooked. Now is his chance to shine, and after what just happened to Audley I am not too sure.

Comment

Originally posted by GasPed View Post
        Nah - his chin was always porcelein and he knew it. That's why he fought scared. It was a good idea (as long as it lasted).
        yeah u could tell he was packing glass when Williams fist knocked him down in their first fight without even touching audley

Comment

Originally posted by RETIRED View Post
          it seemed as if even sprotts jab was tooo fast for audley...

sprott is just really good and audley i admit does not have the stomach for the pros.
          C'mon man, "Sprott is just really good"? Don't make it worse than it already is...

Comment

Audley got KO'd by that Journeyman?!?!?!?!?!

You've got to be kidding!!!!!

Comment

it seemed as if even sprotts jab was tooo fast for audley...

sprott is just really good and audley i admit does not have the stomach for the pros.
              I dont think id say Sprott is really good, hes lost 10 times but i think we found out audley was talking a game well above his level

Comment

Originally posted by GasPed View Post
                C'mon man, "Sprott is just really good"? Don't make it worse than it already is...
                well if you beat undefeated heavyweights in GERMANY,, you must be good. He was BETTER than AUDLEY..

I will admit to that atleast

Comment

Well, one thing is sure is that, there is no unification for Audley by 2008

Comment

well if you beat undefeated heavyweights in GERMANY,, you must be good. He was BETTER than AUDLEY..

I will admit to that atleast
                    can you go back to 2tough now?

Comment

Audley just didnt have that extra OOMPH that you need to make it...

Too bad he all the PHYSICAL tools.. just not the mental

Comment

Working...
                      X