No announcement yet.

Sprott Destroys Audley Harrison in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shanus View Post
    Ahahahahahaha, did Wlad release wind when you pulled your head out of his ass?
    looks like someone must be a fraudley fan,,lol

Comment

• I had high hopes for him a few years ago. Now it's all over. After this fight, i definitely see him as a joke like everybody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by RETIRED View Post
        well if you beat undefeated heavyweights in GERMANY,, you must be good. He was BETTER than AUDLEY..

I will admit to that atleast
        Sprott is average european level like i have told you before. Audley just wasn't good enough to rise past the domestic level.

But i will say i'm happy the Farce finally ended. There is no way Audley ever will be taken seriously again after this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
          Retired/2tough/audley how can u change ur opinion so much a few months ago u were telling us all Audley was better than Vitali now ur telling us skelton would have murdered him.

Hey Sprott ur not 2tough are u ? talk about a glory supporter
          no my opinion changed bcoz.. of how "lightly" he took sprott. audley on his best day would take out anyone including vitali and wlad...

at 35.. and not being able to train to keep his weight blow 250 is clearly a problem... hunger and desire, and HEART come into play aswell..

ill still watch and support audly. its just that i know his limitations a little more clearly.

Comment

• i don't think this will be the end of Harrison.....i did think it had a smell of Lewis /Rahman. Having said that Audley aint no where on Lewis's level.There has been alot of focus on Harrisons career and its been a rollercoaster so far, very inconsistant.Also entertaining
            I found it funny when Sprott was asked will there be a rematch and Sprott said No...lol
            Also Skelton looked really confident on the interview

Comment

• I have been telling people all week that me old Kus was gonna knock him out if he puts a good hand on him,And I have been laughed at! What he knew about Fraudly like the trainer is, that he has has a crap chin..And could get sparked by Hatton if he could jump high enough.... I think he deserved to win hes lost a few but hes always trying! Not like Fraudly...

Comment

• time to lose the name Atrain
                and go with
                audley "micheal grant" harrison

Comment

• There was a danger that Audley would get sparked when he started saying before the match, that he had never been knocked down in sparring against any sparring partner, including against Sprott. There were rumors that SPrott had decked him in sparring.
                  The only time he had been down was against Danny Williams. It came back to haunt him those comments.

Comment

• Audley is done, what a ****ing waste!
                    Havent saw the fight yet but have it recorded, sure sounds like he blown it for good

Comment

• But did people really expect Audley to say he was retiring or something. I knew Audley was goint to carry on. Hes not going to give up just becasue he loses even though the manner in which he lost was pretty devastating. Sprott has lost a few times and is still boxing so Audley is obviously going to carry on as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X