Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you will find he will try another way to earn a living
    after the ass kickin he gets...

He needs some surgery on his nose already he looks a right state
    and his only been a tv fighter so far...

Comment

He needs all the help he can get cos hes ****e.

Comment

I think Manfrado is pretty tough. He got alot better under Roach. (who doesnt get enough credit for what he did with PACMAN). Anyways Manfrado is pretty fast, is tough, and has some pop in his punches. He seems to have a strong will too, i smell upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather View Post
          I think Manfrado is pretty tough. He got alot better under Roach. (who doesnt get enough credit for what he did with PACMAN). Anyways Manfrado is pretty fast, is tough, and has some pop in his punches. He seems to have a strong will too, i smell upset.
          Its not an upset you can smell.

Comment

I don't understand this. Manfredo is essentially a power puncher, while SRL was a speed boxer with tremendous agility. Their styles do not mix, and Freddie Roach seemed to be doing a tremendous job.

Comment

Roach is off though..
              His left Manfredo for this fight to train Oscar..

Manfredo was on his lonesome until sugar ray most likely felt sorry
              for him and wanted the free trip to the uk so he took it upon himself to train
              Manfredo..

And whats Sugar ray gonna be able to do in 8 weeks..
              He aint teaching Manfredo to do fcuk all in 8 weeks he can talk the talk
              all he likes and teach Manfredo this and that trick but the minute joe
              lands on him all that is gonna go out the window...

I dont mean to sound slack but i actually think its a disgrace that Joe took
              this fight anyway.....

Here's hoping that Manfredo gets bum rushed on his way out of the arena
              by a load of sheep....

Comment

Peter couldnt beat calzaghe if jesus Christ was workin his corner lol

Comment

At Most, I Expect Manfredo To Pull A Malignaggi, But There's No Way In Hell He'll Beat Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by kingroy View Post
                    At Most, I Expect Manfredo To Pull A Malignaggi, But There's No Way In Hell He'll Beat Calzaghe
                    I like how that's already been able to be 'coined'... a "Malignaggi"

Comment

Working...
                    X