Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Hatton Obsessed With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People at 147 arent gonna just blow him away like he was nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by porlie View Post
      People at 147 arent gonna just blow him away like he was nothing.
      Id love to see hatton get in the ring with Judah, no way he can go the distance against judah imo.

Comment

• Junior Witter can't even draw a crowd in his own home town (which is think is Bradford). He has to fight in London to get the biggest crowd possible. Witter doesn't bring any extra money to the table in a fight vs Hatton - no matter where it is.

Hatton could sell out the MEN arena vs me!

Hatton seems to want to fight in the USA to work towards bigger pay days. If Witter is the best fight outside of the USA, who can blame him?

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcw View Post
          Junior Witter can't even draw a crowd in his own home town (which is think is Bradford). He has to fight in London to get the biggest crowd possible. Witter doesn't bring any extra money to the table in a fight vs Hatton - no matter where it is.

Hatton could sell out the MEN arena vs me!

Hatton seems to want to fight in the USA to work towards bigger pay days. If Witter is the best fight outside of the USA, who can blame him?
          So lets do some maths, which fight makes more money for hatton?

a fight in britain against witter the WBC champ, a fight that HBO would definately cover?

Or fight in the US with Juan Urango?

Comment

• I wonder how Hatton feels about getting in the ring with the man he has idolized and been obsessed with for years...

Comment

Working...
            X