No announcement yet.

Why Is Hatton Obsessed With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Vick- View Post
    Mayweather was feeling real horny one night at a club when he came across Hatton...

Floyd: Want to go back to my place??
    Hatton: Bloody hell!! Of course!

After a good night of bump and grind Floyd got up in the morning and went to the gym to train. When he came back he was shocked that Hatton was still at his home calling him baby..
    Floyd: wow wow wow... This was supposed to be a one night thing...why are you still here??
    Hatton: You mean you don't love me??
    Floyd: Nah ***** I was just trying to beat that *****.. Get the **** out my house yo!
    Hatton: ~runs of crying~

Little did Floyd know that Hatton had gone through his **** and picked up his cell number. After days and days of calling and voicemails trying to get Floyd to take him back Floyd switched his number.... Because of this Hatton is butt hurt and has been thinking about him ever since.

I hope this explains everything for you!
    It explains that you think you are funnier than you are...if thats the point you were trying to get across.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miksterious View Post
      It explains that you think you are funnier than you are...if thats the point you were trying to get across.
      just bored... You got something stuck your ass?.. lighten up..

Comment

• Yup, I need to lighten up because your playground story wasnt amusing. Its all me.

Comment

Yup, I need to lighten up because your playground story wasnt amusing. Its all me.
          And who are you?? exactly! I'm done talking to this Douche Bag.

Anyway I think Floyd should take the Hatton fight. It would be easy for him and that way he shuts him up. After the DLH fight he will gain recognition with a wider audience and should be able to sell the fight with Hatton I see it being one sided though.

Comment

• Haha. Some people just dont like hearing that they arent funny.

Comment

Is De La Hoya not also a declined fighter?
              Oscar is a declined fighter, but better off than Castillo and Tszyu.

The main decline in Oscar is his speed. If Oscar was in his prime, his speed would make a difference in this fight. Shane did beat Oscar in his prime, but Shane, in my opinion, is faster and stronger than Floyd. Shane is also willing to take a punch to deliver 2+. He was able to stop Oscar in his tracks.

Just ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't Tszyu step up and fight Shane, Oscar, and Tito?

How would Hatton do against Oscar?

Comment

• To be fair and honest, I think that if Oscar posts a bad fight against Floyd, a lot of people WILL say that he has declined as bad as Castillo. As for Tszyu, nobody can tell for certain whether he did decline so badly, or whether he simply fought a superior fighter on his day, when he got his fight perfect...because he hasnt fought since.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Vick- View Post
                  just bored... You got something stuck your ass?.. lighten up..
                  Why are you always talking about something going in an ass around a boxing forum?

Anyways, as for the Tszyu-Hatton fight, the fight was as pretty even going into the last round and Kostya quit. If that doesn't tell you how bad off he was then what does? For a champ like him to have to fight one more round for a possible win/draw and quit pretty much tells you he is done. Instead of people saying that he couldn't even finish a close fight, they gave Hatton a parade for "making" him quit. Kostya was a shell of his old self, which is why he hasn't fought since.

Comment

To be fair and honest, I think that if Oscar posts a bad fight against Floyd, a lot of people WILL say that he has declined as bad as Castillo. As for Tszyu, nobody can tell for certain whether he did decline so badly, or whether he simply fought a superior fighter on his day, when he got his fight perfect...because he hasnt fought since.
                    Nobody is going to say Oscar is as declined as Castillo. Oscar doesn't have as many losses, and especially hadn't been knocked out the way Castillo has. Oscar looked very strong against Mayorga. Oscar may not be in his prime, but he looks healthy.

Tszyu on the other hand, his body declined. Two serious injuries that needed surgery. He just got surgery again according to reports because he was supposedly injured either before or during the fight with Hatton. He has been forcing his body to make 140 for the longest time, despite his body's maturation. He looked ill at the weighin of the Hatton fight. His own wife said he didn't look like "Her Kostya"

Even if Floyd beats Oscar, I will give him credit over a good fighter, but a fighter that is not an "Elite" fighter like he once was. Prime vs. Prime, that will be debatable.

The only thing I can say in favor of Floyd fighting Oscar is this, If that was Hatton or Castillo in there with even this version of Oscar, Oscar would knock them both out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaHorseman View Post
                      Why are you always talking about something going in an ass around a boxing forum?

Anyways, as for the Tszyu-Hatton fight, the fight was as pretty even going into the last round and Kostya quit. If that doesn't tell you how bad off he was then what does? For a champ like him to have to fight one more round for a possible win/draw and quit pretty much tells you he is done. Instead of people saying that he couldn't even finish a close fight, they gave Hatton a parade for "making" him quit. Kostya was a shell of his old self, which is why he hasn't fought since.
                      why does everyone hate you??

Comment

Working...
                      X