Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urango-Hatton Weigh-In Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see that Jose had no problem making the weight. Hopefully he has realized that he has to make good on this stage and take care of Ngoudjo impressively and without controversy. However, compared to how well-muscled each of the other fighters are, Castillo looks very much like a lightweight forced to move up. I hope that he doesn't struggle because he is prohibited from moving down.

Comment

Originally posted by Castillofan View Post
      Glad to see that Jose had no problem making the weight. Hopefully he has realized that he has to make good on this stage and take care of Ngoudjo impressively and without controversy. However, compared to how well-muscled each of the other fighters are, Castillo looks very much like a lightweight forced to move up. I hope that he doesn't struggle because he is prohibited from moving down.
      ngoudjo isn't that good, he won't make castillo struggle

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
        Castillo has a big head.
        and weird body his body looks like a small boys body i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
          anyone know what castillo's walking around weight is? in between fights
          Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
          155-160.......
          i think he could still be good at 147, but i don't think i;d wanna see him go up any higher in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Castillofan View Post
            Castillo is actually pretty big, which is why he looks small since he can't put on that muscle and make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
              i think he could still be good at 147, but i don't think i;d wanna see him go up any higher in weight
              147 should/would be his limit in which he has already fought and was powerfull but againts a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
                147 should/would be his limit in which he has already fought and was powerfull but againts a bum.
                ..but he destroyed them like the bums they were,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post

clearly castilo dont use weights.. hes old school

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                    Castillo has a big head.
                    LOL. Classic.

Comment

Urango is pretty jacked for being 139.
                      He looks bigger than me and im 180

Comment

Working...