No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. To Scout Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigtime9 View Post
    I don't blame him, the europeans don't know how to fight fair. all ricky does is hold and hit.
    oh and im sure hatton is the only person in the world to do this
    do yourself a faver and get urself a passport and see the world

Comment

Originally posted by iron mike tyson View Post
      ( mayweather watned 25m for a manchester fight ,)

You pulled that **** right out of your ass. Floyd NEVER said anything that ridiculous. HAtton turned him down cold multiple times. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by marlo View Post
        You pulled that **** right out of your ass. Floyd NEVER said anything that ridiculous. HAtton turned him down cold multiple times. Deal with it.
        im sure alot of ppl who remember the article will back me up so **** of out of here

Comment

im sure alot of ppl who remember the article will back me up so **** of out of here
          not saying your making this up but i've never seen or heard anything like this before with mayweather asking for 25m.

Comment

oh and im sure hatton is the only person in the world to do this
            do yourself a faver and get urself a passport and see the world
            I doubt bigtime has ever left kentucky or whichever redneck hole he lives in.

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
              Save your money, Floyd. Hatton never intends to fight you. If anything, Hatton will call Floyd down to 140 to save face...
              Why are you so obsessed with people ducking each other in boxing? Every facet of your BoxingScene persona seems based on it.

Comment

I am a sensible kinda thinking guy. I try and look at things realisticly. Why would Hatton not want to box PBF at some point. Hatton wants to go down as one of the greatest boxers Britain has ever produced. If he could beat PBF, he might actually go down as the greatest.
                Why would Hatton not want the challenge. Even if he was to lose, which he possibly could do. No shame for Hatton in losing.

Comment

I doubt it'll happen. Hatton will have to come back to 147 for there to be a chance.

Comment

if mayweather was smart he would be practicing his sparring/hugging already for this superhugfest as ali famously said you cant hug what you cant see

Comment

Well, I, for one, don't remember hearing about Mayweather demanding that kind of cash to fight Hatton in England. So, I implore you tough guy: prove me wrong by throwing up a link. IMHO, that won't happen because we both know that this supposed $25 million demand is horse****. However, I'm pretty sure that with the slightest bit of research you could easily dig up the interviews where Ray Hatton admitted that they had turned down offers to negociate with Mayweather's people before the topic of money was even broached because they didn't feel that Ricky was ready for Floyd yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X