Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright, i might go. There is no way Cintron wins this and anyone who thinks he can is an idiot and I will bet anything I can against you.

Comment

I really give Kermit a shot at beating Shane. Shane's always had trouble with very tall welterweights. I see a Forrest type slim decision going to Kermit here...Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonafide View Post
        I really give Kermit a shot at beating Shane. Shane's always had trouble with very tall welterweights. I see a Forrest type slim decision going to Kermit here...Just my opinion.
        Cintron is way to slow and wild to hang with Mosley. Mosley is going to be flurrying in and out of Cintons big slow wide swings.

Comment

Much better fight than Collazo-Mosley, I just hope that the winner fights Cotto on June...

Comment

It's gonna be a good ****en fight, mosley is probably going to outbox him and flurry continuously while Cintron looks for the KO. While this isn't the Mosley we're used to he's still pretty damn good and i'd say Cintron has the punchers chance (although a strong puncher). The guy who just KO'd vargas @ 154 will probably KO Cintron at WW too, by wearing him down physically and more importantly mentally.

Comment

I like the match. I am thinking that Mosley will take this. But then, after Forrest defeated Mosley twice and the first match against Mayorga was announced, I thought Mayorga did not have a chance! "Bah," I thought, "a wide and wild punching Mayorga against an accomplished fighter such as Forrest who had just beaten a Mosley twice? Not in this lifetime!"

I should have known better.

But then, when the return match was announced, I stubbornly picked Vernon again!

So, what do I really know?
              Last edited by grayfist; 12-22-2006, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Cintron is wild and slow and i see him eating fast counter punches all night till he gets ko'd late.Cintron was picked because his style will make shane look good with a good chance for a ko.Shane could beat Collazo but because of his style it wouldnt be a pretty win.It looks like hes trying to make a exciting fight where he would look good to set up a big ppv next with Cotto-Margarito-Hatton or Floyd if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                  If Cintron had 1/2 the skill that Forrest had then maybe, but I don't think he does. Forrest was a very good fighter at 147, Cintron has done nothing to be considered in that class.

Now I can see where you are making the comparison in terms of physical attributes. Both are tall, rangy boxer-punchers with good pop.

Beating an average Estrada (hell of a fight though) and a less than stellar Suarez for a vacant title doesn't convince me that he can do Shane like Forrest did him.

Cintron is there to be hit, I think Mosley will take him out.
                  Inrteresting how everyone already wrote Kermit out...hell I did right after the Margo fight, the way he lost, I taught he was as gone as done...coming back from a mental beating, much harder than coming back from a physical beating, he broke down...no way...yet with the help of Emanuel, he came back, had one wrmer fight and then he was let to the lions on a tough, disrespectful Estrada and he pass the first test...second test a Margo protoge on Suarez and he destroyed him...I think many of you guys will be surprized on the outcome of this fight...I have nothing but tremendous admiration and respect for SSM, but Kermit hits like a ton with both hands (something Forest didn;t have), same body type as Forrest, built to give natura trouble to the smaller SSM, Kermit show on the Estrad and Suarez fight a new and improve upper cut, left or right, punishing, SSM was open for that shot all night with Forrest and more recently Vargas...so to say this is all but done it is as stupid as you can get....and one mroe thing, if the Kermit camp would ahve tought this match didn;t favor their boy 2 years from the Margo disaster , beleive me...no dice on this one..yet they choose to take the fight and in my opinion this will be Kermit;s coming out party to the big time!!

Comment

at 147 he will be the old mosley.. he cant fight fighters way taller then him like forrest and winky and marquez.. cintron is tall as hell .. but slower then ****

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                      at 147 he will be the old mosley.. he cant fight fighters way taller then him like forrest and winky and marquez.. cintron is tall as hell .. but slower then ****
                      Cintron is the most powerful puncher at WW right now even stronger than Margarito.

He style became similiar to Lennoz Lewis and Wlad or any of the improved recent fighters Emmnual Steward trained them.

and he is very didtactied most people when they look Cintron they dont see him now but they see the Cintron that lost to Margarito. he is now in different trainer and became a better and different man. He is the most fastly improved person right now.

He will use his jab to push away Mosely and if Mosely comes near he will eat some powerful striaght right or uppercut. anyway Mosely is not like what he used and moving down in wieght is something many struggle to accomplish a win. He should have stayed at 154 and fough Spinks nice fight it will be

Comment

Working...
                      X