Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor and Abraham Fear Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ****head needs to shut up, everyday his coming out with BS.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut_84 View Post
      this ****head needs to shut up, everyday his coming out with BS.
      It's called media, and all the best fighters in the world know how to use it.

Comment

but he really doesnt know how 2 use it

just stfu and fight someone better than a past it willie gibbs

Comment

This dude is simply trying to land a title shot...everyone including him, Miranda, knows that he doesnt stand a chance against Taylor...he better hope Abraham take the challenge, but we all know he is scared of Miranda now..

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible View Post

That why we are seeing these releases. He WANTS to fight the best so he is gonna keep letting it be known. The problem is Dibella won't let Taylor fight him!

http://15rounds.com/Columns/rmorales/taylor-122006.php

Comment

Willie Gibbs isn't past it, well maybe he is now but he's a very credible guy. He only had one loss in a war to this mother****er, Daniel Edouard. He had an exceptional amateur background, I remember they robbed him against Lacy in the 2000 Olympic Qualifiers. I dunno, was it Nationals?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                That why we are seeing these releases. He WANTS to fight the best so he is gonna keep letting it be known. The problem is Dibella won't let Taylor fight him!

http://15rounds.com/Columns/rmorales/taylor-122006.php
                lol hold up, so DiBella would put him in with calzaghe,and winky wright , lolol but not miranda

dude get off his **** and wake up, like dibella said ''He's got no boxing ability whatsoever and really no resume''

oh an btw AS

Gibbs hasnt been the same since his war with another china-chin clunfighter leonard pierre watch that fight if you can

Comment

lol hold up, so DiBella would put him in with calzaghe,and winky wright , lolol but not miranda

dude get off his **** and wake up, like dibella said ''He's got no boxing ability whatsoever and really no resume''

oh an btw AS

Gibbs hasnt been the same since his war with another china-chin clunfighter leonard pierre watch that fight if you can
                  There is no money in fighting Miranda at the moment. I dont think it has anything to do with fear.

Comment

Tell Taylor to step up and he will fight someone better...

Comment

oh an btw AS

I heard about the Pierre fight, I spoke with Kevin Rooney about it and he was very upset because Pierre had that fight until the final round. It wasn't televised so I can't see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X