Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rome spoils Rocky VI movie!!!!! WTF! (don't worry, no spoiler included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
    WTF??? he dies?....how?
    Too much brain damage does that to you

Comment

Bonafide and borikua ya'll are some ****in ass holes. Especially you borikua... no body wanted to know the mutha ****in ending to tha God Damned movie. Ya'll need to go some where with that **** ****. Bes fix yo self, son.

Comment

No spoiler my sweaty balls.

Freakin douchebags.

Comment

Dude.....not cool. I was just reading different comments about what a big doucher Jim Rome is and then bam I know the ending of the movie before I even see it. In a way I expected it to happen (the ending, not the spoilers), but I wanted to wait until I was in the theatre to find out for sure.

Not cool man, not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by NexBesThang View Post
            Bonafide and borikua ya'll are some ****in ass holes. Especially you borikua... no body wanted to know the mutha ****in ending to tha God Damned movie. Ya'll need to go some where with that **** ****. Bes fix yo self, son.

Why am I an ******* ? When someone makes a thread about how dissapointed he is about finding out the climactic ending to Rocky 6 all you have to do is put 2 and 2 together to figure out that Balboa passes away in the end. Use your head ! It was obvious. What other ending could there be ? Yah and Jim Rome is a douchebag alright.

Comment

Acutally I think the guy that called you one....explained it pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                Jim Rome is a damn idiot. He gave away the ending of the movie when he interviewed Sly today. If you really want to know what he revealed, just PM me or something, but that's so weak. I was just watching casually and all of a sudden they're inadvertently revealing ****. Sly also said when they were shooting, Tarver floored him several times to the point where he couldn't move for 8-10 seconds. He said he wasn't really hurt so much as just stung and that Tarver kept apologizing all embarrassed and ****.
                that sounds like a spoiler to me "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                X