No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor's a Terrible Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    No matter his jaw will break easier the next time..........
    Miranda fans hope it will, or their **** stabbing partner will be taking an early bath after the re-match.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
      Miranda fans hope it will, or their **** stabbing partner will be taking an early bath after the re-match.
      Well I am just saying it probably will...........

Comment

Well I am just saying it probably will...........
        I agree that it will probably be slightly more fragile, but it's a question of whether or not miranda can land cleanly on it again.

Comment

Listen my Arab comrade..........Jack is a genious.
          more like Jack knows Jack****.

Comment

Taylor did not exactly look like a Hall of Famer against Ouma, but I would still expect him to win 10-11 rounds against Miranda.

Comment

Miranda had a hard time landing on an injured AA who wasn't even throwing... what do you think Taylor will do to him? Taylor would demolish Miranda.. and this is coming from a guy who doesn't even like Taylor and thinks he is 0-2-1 in his 3 major fights (obviously excluding Ouma).

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                more like Jack knows Jack****.
                keep talking about the rippuh like that you and your pets will be hurt.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post
                  Dude, you need to be objective about Jermaine. I can't stand fans that can remain objective. You know, you can still love how a fighter fights, and remain objective about his skills at the same time.

I think it's obvious to everyone that Taylor really, really needs to work on poloshing his skills. He needs to work on his defense, and he also needs to work on his jab, he's not setting up his power shots with the jab and that's why he couldn't knock Ouma out. Ouma could see most of his big hooks coming and easily block them.

He did have success with the uppercut and the straight though, but he didn't work the jab in there enough, and that's how you keep a guy pressing you off and in punching range. A good stiff jab.
                  Taylor has flaws just like any other boxer, but he knows how to win, he won every single round against Ouma and he gets bashed by many, I've seen many boxers lose front of their home crowd, most boxers put pressure on themselves to impress the home crowd.

Taylor biggest flaw is he's not using that great jab he use to have, the so called great trainer Manny Steward took away his jab for some reason, Steward rather have Taylor clinching then use that great jab he use to have.

Taylor defense can also improve but his defense is not as bad as people make it out to be.

Even with these flaws I see Taylor winning against Miranda easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    Taylor did not exactly look like a Hall of Famer against Ouma, but I would still expect him to win 10-11 rounds against Miranda.
                    Before being brutally KOed like Hopkins nearly did to him late...........

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
                      Just read an article with Miranda talking **** about Jermain Taylor. He thinks Taylor lost to both Winky and Hopkins and should be 0-3. He also said Taylor has no power since all he does is fight blown up Jr. Middleweights and he can't even knock them out. Miranda bringing nothing but the facts...

Right now, I think Miranda-Taylor is a pick'em fight. Both are fighters that need some polish, but Miranda's power may be something Taylor is not ready for. I would love to see it rather than Taylor-Mora...

I somewhat agree. Taylor IMO cannot change his style. He will forever look raw , green and often wild. He will win big fights though, we just have to realize that his ability and style will not change...not even with supertrainer Manny Steward. He is willing , strong and has decent power.

Comment

Working...
                      X