Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto giving up the tittle to fight Mosley in Feb!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
    Supposedly, Mosley was willing to fight Cotto and not willing to fight Margarito, I wonder if he changed his mind after Saturday's fights?
    Since 1 year ago, Mosley has said he don't want to fight with Margarito. Delahoya used to have Margarito as his sparring partner and im sure he taled to Mosley about Margarito and Mosley don't want none.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      He didn't look so good against Estrada at 147...
      WITHOUT A SOURCE ITS,

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan View Post

WITHOUT A SOURCE ITS,
        What are you talking about? Mosley fought Estrada on national TV...If I remember well it was on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          What are you talking about? Mosley fought Estrada on national TV...If I remember well it was on ESPN.
          Estrada had his moments against Mosley. The fight was on espn ppv, then they later replayed it on espn.

Comment

it's possible because Mosley is looking for a fight in february. But not likely

Comment

You know, stuff like this pisses me off. Wasn't there a "Margarito to give up his title to face Cotto" thread a couple of days ago?

Nothing itches my craw worse than speculation and rumour.

Look, if Cotto faces Mosley, fantastic. Ya know? New Lion vs Old Lion, great stuff. Cotto wins by stoppage late in the fight.

If Cotto, on the other hand, faces Margarito, equally fantastic. WBA titlist face WBO titlist to earn #1 ranking and mandatory for the World Champion's first defense aftat he dispenses with Oldar De La Hoya.

Either way, I'm good...I just want the best to face the best.

Comment

mosley would stop cotto

Comment

the more i think about it the more im leaning for cotto....his body shots are deadly and mosley is prone to get beat up to the body.....now the only question would be if mosley catches cotto clean with his right hand...cotto does not know how to lose and against mosley i doubt he will suffer his 1st loss...it would be great if it happens but i think it's just a rumor....

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    Since 1 year ago, Mosley has said he don't want to fight with Margarito. Delahoya used to have Margarito as his sparring partner and im sure he taled to Mosley about Margarito and Mosley don't want none.

It's sparring for christsake. Mosley don't want none? Im not gonna even reply to your posts anymore. You just a nutsack licker foreal.

Comment

Mosely has expolisve stamina but not the stamina that could go 12 rounds.

example he could go with hard 4-6 combo punch and flurries but he cant do jabing and normal combo for long period of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X