Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Margarito will drop WBO title to avoid Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that just makes me sick. margarito has nothing if he doesnt have the belt. that belt separates him from every other WW out there.

for ****'s sake tony, be a ****in' man and take the fight with williams!

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=99516

Comment

I generally hate anything to do with Margarito but in this case he is going after the bigger fight and frankly the better opponent so it's all good. And this fight should be pretty exciting.

Comment

The irony of this thread

Comment

I don't blame Margarito.

I just find it absolutely ****ing HILARIOUS that the roles between Floyd fans and Margarito fans have been reversed.

ROFL.

Comment

i am serious.a punch is a punch.every1 has a punchers chance so stop overhyping margarito. next thing your going to tell me is he's the missing member of the fantastic 4
              No, you're not serious at all. You called Margarito a ***** then you said you;d have a puncher's chance against him. What does that mean? Little to nothing. A monkey has a puncher's chance against him. An ostrich could get lucky and peck him in the chin just right to get a KO. Who gives an s***?

Comment

after margarito's last performance it isnt at all surprising that arum would go that route and not have margarito fight williams.

they got to get the paydays while they can.

too much risk fighting williams......................

i had cottey beating margarito by 116-114, two rounds even.

Comment

Margarito will simply kick Cotto's ass and then take on Williams in a fight that will be worth even more money due to Margarito's newfound fame and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
                    Margarito will simply kick Cotto's ass and then take on Williams in a fight that will be worth even more money due to Margarito's newfound fame and respect.

when that fight comes about, you and i shall wager some points on this. id take miguel, especially given antonio's propensity to start slow

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post

I would simply suggest watching the fight. Clottey was clearly winining the fight early but stopped throwing punches due to his injured hand. After the 3rd or 4th round I was wondering if Clottey might actually put Margarito down due to all the clean and hard combination Clottey was landing.

Watch the entire fight unedited and you'll see it was 2 totally different fights. 1 prehand injury and another post hand injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X