Fragomeni Crushes British Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we seen what carl thompson done to him.

Comment

i think he's learnt from that carl thompson fight.

the performance he just put on against Fragomeni was really impressive - although he got tagged quite a few times he showed that he still has power in the second half of the fight, and stopped a very tough italian who looked like he was not going to be moved in the early rounds. he's come a long way since thompson.

really good win.

Comment

i've recorded this on dvd so i might try converting it to mpeg / avi and upload it somewhere in the next few days.

anyone know of a free converter?

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
          i've recorded this on dvd so i might try converting it to mpeg / avi and upload it somewhere in the next few days.

its not free.

WinAVIVideoConverter

heres the torrent

http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=410497

Comment

really appreciate it if you could.

Comment

messed up the dvd recording so i've just got rounds 5 to 9...so you get the best bits anyway. the avi is 160mb but the limit on youtube and yahoo is 100mb so i now need to use an editor to split it into a couple of files or find somewhere which hosts bigger files.

Comment

messed up the dvd recording so i've just got rounds 5 to 9...so you get the best bits anyway. the avi is 160mb but the limit on youtube and yahoo is 100mb so i now need to use an editor to split it into a couple of files or find somewhere which hosts bigger files.

upload it to megaupload.com

Comment

Working...
                X