• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson Knockout Brutal Review

[YouTube-HD]J1FoLTJOvHo[/YouTube-hD]

Originally posted by Skcomics View Post
    [YouTube-HD]J1FoLTJOvHo[/YouTube-hD]
    Robinson should have stuck with dunkin' a basketball. He's going to get dunked often if he keeps boxing.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Robinson should have stuck with dunkin' a basketball. He's going to get dunked often if he keeps boxing.........Rockin'
      Or maybe actually spar and fight people his own weight class and experience?

Comment

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
        Or maybe actually spar and fight people his own weight class and experience?
        The guy that knocked him out isn't a real fighter and has sub-novice level experience. Same as Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          The guy that knocked him out isn't a real fighter and has sub-novice level experience. Same as Robinson.
          The guy that knocked him out (Jake Paul) was visibly far larger than nate robinson and was in a completely different weight class. He also has 3 years of experience, 2 boxing fights, while Nate Robinson was green and started camp in late september. Nothing about this fight was fair I was actually concerned when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Jake Paul is a big strong white boi..

I'd like too see him smash de la dildo

My white boy loving neice bright home a large muscular honkey who spoke perfect Spanish

Polish guy.. big spoke Spanish

Comment

Working...
            X